The Beast is a massive creature that is said to roam the forests and hills of central Europe. Some say it is a werewolf, others say it is a giant, man-eating bear. Regardless of what it is, the Beast is a fearsome sight to behold and many people have claimed to have seen it.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||1 Pic: What’s the Beast? On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Second Gear Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 24, 2014|
|Get it On:|
1 Pic: What’s the Beast? Andorid App Summary
The 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? was developed by the popular developer agency named Second Gear Games. They have the 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? in the Word category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 169530 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 24, 2014 was the last date the 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? was updated with new features. If you want to use the 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? for PC
– Hundreds of pictures of animals from around the world
– Available in English, French, German, Spanish and Russian
– Fun for the whole family
– Challenge your brain, have fun and learn more about animals!
1 Pic: What’s the Beast? App Overview and Details
Welcome to the craziest zoo on the planet! We took unrelated animals and created mysterious new creatures: strange, unexpected and funny pictures. Look at the pictures and try to guess which animals or insects were used to create these new little monsters! One, two, three start and play with your friends and kids! Amazing and one of a kind brainteaser word game!
• hundreds of pictures of animals from around the world
• available in English, French, German, Spanish and Russian
• fun for the whole family
Challenge your brain, have fun and learn more about animals!
Whats New In this 1 Pic: What’s the Beast??
1 Pic: What’s the Beast? is an app that allows users to identify animals by their appearance. The app is designed to be easy to use, with a simple interface and a database of over 1,000 animals.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 1 Pic: What’s the Beast? and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the 1 Pic: What’s the Beast?. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 1 Pic: What’s the Beast?.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.