4-7-8 Relax Breathing, also known as the relaxation response, is a breathing technique that was developed by Dr. Herbert Benson, a cardiologist, in the 1970s. The technique is based on the idea that deep and slow breathing can help to activate the body’s relaxation response, which is the opposite of the stress response. When the body is in a state of stress, the heart rate and blood pressure increase, and the body releases adrenaline and cortisol. The relaxation response is a state of deep relaxation that can help to counteract the effects of stress.
The 4-7-8 Relax Breathing technique is simple to learn and can be done anywhere, anytime. To perform the technique, you will need to sit
In this article, we will show you how to download 4-7-8 Relax Breathing For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at 4-7-8 Relax Breathing technical specifications first.
4-7-8 Relax Breathing Andorid App Summary
Spencer Studios is the developer of this 4-7-8 Relax Breathing application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 40460+ users of this app. The 4-7-8 Relax Breathing app rating is currently 2.1.
It was last updated on Jul 25, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of 4-7-8 Relax Breathing for PC
1. The 4-7-8 breathing technique helps to control anxiety, get better sleep, and manage cravings.
2. The technique is based on an ancient yogic technique called pranayama.
3. The 4-7-8 breathing technique can be done up to 4 times in a row.
4. A person may feel lightheaded after doing the technique for the first few times.
5. The 4-7-8 breathing technique should be done when sitting or lying down to prevent dizziness or falls.
|App Name:||4-7-8 Relax Breathing On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Spencer Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download 4-7-8 Relax Breathing For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download 4-7-8 Relax Breathing on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type 4-7-8 Relax Breathing and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the 4-7-8 Relax Breathing andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
4-7-8 Relax Breathing App Overview and Details
The 4-7-8 breathing technique is a breathing pattern developed by Dr. Andrew Weil. It’s based on an ancient yogic technique called pranayama, which helps practitioners gain control over their breathing.
The technique can achieve the following:
• reduce anxiety
• help you to get sleep
• managing cravings
• controlling or reducing anger responses
How to do it:
Before starting the breathing pattern, adopt a comfortable sitting or lying position
• empty the lungs of air, breathe in quietly through the nose for 4 seconds
• hold the breath for a count of 7 seconds
• exhale through the mouth, pursing the lips and making a “whoosh” sound, for 8 seconds
• repeat the cycle up to 4 times
Dr. Weil recommends using the technique at least twice a day to start seeing the benefits sooner. He also suggests that people avoid doing more than four breath cycles in a row until they have more practice with the technique.
A person may feel lightheaded after doing this for the first few times. Therefore, it is advisable to try this technique when sitting or lying down to prevent dizziness or falls.
Whats New In this 4-7-8 Relax Breathing?
– you can now select male or female voice for vocal cues
After using the 4-7-8 Relaxing Breathing technique, I feel more relaxed and my mind is clear. I am able to focus better and feel more alert. This technique is easy to use and it can be done anywhere.
This concludes our article on 4-7-8 Relax Breathing Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or 4-7-8 Relax Breathing for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This 4-7-8 Relax Breathing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 4-7-8 Relax Breathing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the 4-7-8 Relax Breathing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 4-7-8 Relax Breathing.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.