4 in a Line is a fun, fast paced game that is perfect for any occasion. Players take turns dropping pieces into the grid, trying to form a line of four pieces. The first player to form a line wins the game!
The latest 4 in a Line for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
4 in a Line Andorid App Summary
1bsyl has developed the 4 in a Line for Android. You can find it under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Since its inception, 4 in a Line has got over 39815+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of 4 in a Line is Sep 18, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
4 in a Line App Overview and Details
“4 in a Line/Row” game.
The goal is to connect 4 tokens and form a line.
Basic and Free.
Features of 4 in a Line for PC
1. Play against the computer or another player.
2. Choose your difficulty level.
3. Connect 4 tokens in a line.
4. Basic and free to play.
5. Fun and challenging gameplay.
6. Play in either landscape or portrait mode.
7. Get real-time feedback on your game progress.
8. Use power-ups to help you win.
9. Compete for the best score.
10. Share your high scores with your friends.
Install “4 in a Line” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the 4 in a Line on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the 4 in a Line app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install 4 in a Line.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||4 in a Line On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 18, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this 4 in a Line?
– remove un-needed ‘WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE’ permission
– distribute application as a Bundle to optimize size and future updates
4 in a Line is a fun and addictive game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The game is simple to learn but difficult to master, and it provides a challenge that keeps players coming back for more. 4 in a Line is a great way to past the time, and it is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the 4 in a Line for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This 4 in a Line to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 4 in a Line and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the 4 in a Line. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 4 in a Line.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.