4 in a Row Multiplayer is an online game that allows players to connect with others from around the world to battle it out in this classic board game. With simple rules and gameplay, 4 in a Row Multiplayer is perfect for players of all ages and skill levels. The game can be played in two different modes: Classic and Advanced. In Classic mode, players attempt to connect 4 of their pieces in a row either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. In Advanced mode, players can also win by connecting 5 pieces in a row, or by capturing their opponent’s pieces.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 4 in a Row Multiplayer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||4 in a Row Multiplayer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
4 in a Row Multiplayer Andorid App Summary
The 4 in a Row Multiplayer was developed by the popular developer agency named Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH. They have the 4 in a Row Multiplayer in the Casual category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.0.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5934065 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With 4 in a Row Multiplayer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 20, 2022 was the last date the 4 in a Row Multiplayer was updated with new features. If you want to use the 4 in a Row Multiplayer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the 4 in a Row Multiplayer using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download 4 in a Row Multiplayer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the 4 in a Row Multiplayer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the 4 in a Row Multiplayer on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for 4 in a Row Multiplayer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of 4 in a Row Multiplayer for PC
4 in a Row Multiplayer App Overview and Details
Play “4 in a Row” against the computer or friends from all over the world!
“4 in a Row” is one of the most popular strategy games in the world, this app gives you three different game modes.
“4 in a Row” is a game classic for two players. Goal of the game is to line up four discs of your color to a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line. Alternating, you and your opponent drop discs into the grid and try to complete a line of four discs against the computer, friends or strangers from all over the world!
We’ve packed the beloved strategy and tactics game in a free app, which features three game modes:
– Singleplayer: Play alone on one device against the computer Here you can learn “4 in a Row” or train your strategy and tactics. Three difficulties help you in doing so.
– Local Multiplayer: Singleplayer rules apply. The game is played on one mobile device. Try to beat a friend with logic by tapping on the columns and connecting four of your discs in one line.
– Online Multiplayer: Play the classic against “4 in a Row” players all over the world. Play on more than one device, given your opponent also has the free app.
The online multiplayer mode has some great features for you:
– Every online victory earns you points.
– If you win an online game of “4 in a Row” against an opponent, who has accumulated a lot of points, you’ll get an accordingly higher score.
– The higher you score in games of “4 in a Row”, the higher you climb on the leaderboards.
– You can start chats to talk with people all over the world, analyze your moves or just chitchat.
– An online friend list makes it possible to invite your friends to a round of “4 in a Row” without charge.
– Our free “4 in a Row” app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents all over the world online to show your logics and tactics skills, by connecting your 21 discs to a line of four before your opponent.
– You can always see which country your opponent is from.
– We hope you like our free “4 in a Row”! And we’re always happy about feedback (also critical) on our free online strategy game. Just send an email to our support address. Have fun playing “4 in a Row”!
Whats New In this 4 in a Row Multiplayer?
4 in a Row Multiplayer is a fun, addictive, and challenging application that allows users to connect with friends and family to play together. The game is simple to learn but difficult to master, making it a perfect game for all ages. With a variety of board and gameplay options, 4 in a Row Multiplayer is perfect for any occasion.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 4 in a Row Multiplayer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 4 in a Row Multiplayer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 4 in a Row Multiplayer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the 4 in a Row Multiplayer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 4 in a Row Multiplayer.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.