In card games, especially those using a deck of playing cards, there is a wide range of possible games that can be played. Some of these games are well known, while others are more obscure. This article provides an overview of five different card games, including their basic rules and how to play them.
In this article, we will show you how to download 5 Cards For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at 5 Cards technical specifications first.
5 Cards Andorid App Summary
BAPA Technologies is the developer of this 5 Cards application. It is listed under the Card category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 10704+ users of this app. The 5 Cards app rating is currently 2.0.0.
It was last updated on Apr 19, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of 5 Cards for PC
1. Play 5 Cards with 3 different modes: Play Online with strangers, Play with Friends, or Bonus Points mode.
2. Get 1000 bonus points by claiming it daily in a week.
3. Points can be used to play 5 Cards with online friends or local friends.
4. App is available on Android, iOS, and Web.
5. Game rules are available under the “Rules” section of the app.
6. Earn a bonus of 1000 points by claiming it daily in a week.
7. If you miss claiming any one day in between the week, then points will be started freshly from 1000 points for the fresh claim.
8. You can use these points from your account to play 5 cards game with online friends or your local friends.
9. Send us your feedback, and we’ll try to improve the game performance based on your feedback.
10. We hope you enjoy playing this game.
|App Name:||5 Cards On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BAPA Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download 5 Cards For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the 5 Cards on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install 5 Cards on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for the5 Cards in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the 5 Cards on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, 5 Cards running on your computer.
5 Cards App Overview and Details
Welcome to the 5 Cards Game!
5 Cards is a strategic trick-based card game played by two to four players with one deck of cards, excluding the Joker Card. Each player will get five cards initially, one at a time. The next card is turned up to begin the discard pile and the rest cards form the draw pile. Players should aim to reduce the number of points from cards after playing multiple hands of the game. The player who has the lowest point during the claim will win the game.
Game rules are available under the “Rules” section of the app.
Available Modes to choose:
1. Online mode
Choose a “Play Online” option to start an online 5 cards game. You can choose one to three people from online to play with strangers which makes you more excited to win.
2. Play with friends mode
Choose the “Play with Friends” option to play with local friends or match online friends to play 5 cards game. This mode adds extra fun while playing with friends.
Earn a bonus of 1000 points by claiming it daily in a week.
For example, the first-day claim will get you 1000 points, the second-day 2000 points, third-day 3000 points. By claiming continuously in a week, earn extra points on the seventh day.
If you miss claiming any one day in between the week, then points will be started freshly from 1000 points for the fresh claim.
You can use these points from your account to play 5 cards game with online friends or your local friends.
Our App is available on Android, iOS, and Web. Download the App now! We hope you enjoy playing this game. Please send us your feedback, and we’ll try to improve the game performance based on your feedback.
Whats New In this 5 Cards?
5 Card does support new languages now.
5 Cards is an app that helps you stay organized and keep track of your tasks. It is simple to use and very helpful. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easy way to keep track of their tasks.
This concludes our article on 5 Cards Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or 5 Cards for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This 5 Cards to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 5 Cards and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the 5 Cards. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 5 Cards.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.