The 5 Second Rule is a drinking game that is played by two or more people. The game is played by counting down from 5 to 1 and then saying “drink.” When someone says “drink,” everyone else drinks. The game is over when someone either can’t drink anymore or passes out.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||5 Second Rule: Drinking Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Game Night Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
5 Second Rule: Drinking Game Andorid App Summary
The 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game was developed by the popular developer agency named Game Night Games. They have the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game in the Card category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1.6, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 59722 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 18, 2022 was the last date the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game was updated with new features. If you want to use the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game for PC
1. Play with friends, family, or complete strangers.
2. Hundreds of questions.
3. 7 Different decks.
4. Hours of fun.
5. Minimum 2 players, maximum of 16 players.
6. Includes dirty questions for adults.
7. Includes family-friendly questions.
8. Create your own questions.
9. No video ads.
10. Frequently Asked Questions.
5 Second Rule: Drinking Game App Overview and Details
5 Second Rule: Adult drinking game night for couples, family, and girls bachelorette party
5 Second Rule is a drinking game you can use to start any house party with a blast. It’s a perfect ice breaker. You can play it in a bachelorette party with your closest girlfriends, family, or complete strangers, it will always deliver.
How to play?
Answer simple questions, you have 5 seconds to come up with 3 answers before the buzzer rings. The first player to collect 10 correct answers is the winner!
– Hundreds of questions
– 7 Different decks
– Hours of fun with your friends and family
– Minimum 2 players, maximum of 16 players
– Includes dirty questions for adults (NSFW)
– Includes family-friendly questions
– Create your own questions
– No video ads
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have only 1 friend?
No worries! You can play with 2 players.
How big can my party get?
You can play with a maximum of 16 players. If you have more people, we recommend you split up into teams.
Can I play it with my family?
Absolutely, you can play with all cards, and leave out the dirty pack before the start of the game.
I don’t want to play with boring cards, I want only the dirty stuff!
That’s not a question, but yes, you can play the game with ONLY dirty questions.
Whats New In this 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game?
– Performance and stability updare.
The 5 Second Rule Drinking Game is a great way to add some excitement to any party! The game is simple – when you see something you want to do or say, you have 5 seconds to do or say it. If you hesitate, you have to take a drink! This game is perfect for any occasion, and is sure to get everyone laughing and having a good time.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.