The 5 Second Rule is a drinking game that is played by two or more people. The object of the game is to take a drink of alcohol every time you break one of the game’s five rules. The five rules are:
1. You must be able to speak English.
2. You must be able to count to five.
3. You cannot use the words “always”, “never”, “perhaps”, “maybe”, “I don’t know”, or their derivatives.
4. You cannot take a drink of alcohol until the previous drink is finished.
5. You must drink the same amount of alcohol as everyone else.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game on your computer right away.
|App Name:||5 Second Rule – Drinking Game On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
5 Second Rule – Drinking Game Andorid App Summary
The 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game was developed by the popular developer agency named Daygames. They have the 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game in the Board category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 381107 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 6, 2021 was the last date the 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game was updated with new features. If you want to use the 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game using the emulator later on.
5 Second Rule – Drinking Game App Overview and Details
Want to play something quick and fun with friends when you party?
5 Second is a drinking game, for those who can act under pressure.
Rules are pretty straightforward. Players are asked a simple question and they have 5 seconds to come up with 3 answers before the buzzer rings.
If the player doesn’t give all the answers before the time runs out, you drink.
Can you name 3 types of screams in 5 seconds?
Can you name 3 hairy things in 5 seconds?
Can you name 3 brands of beer in 5 seconds?
If you fail you end up drinking.
The game includes normal pre-drinking cards, and also you can turn on dirty cards if you want to get your house party to the next level.
Features of 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game for PC
-A drinking game for those who can act under pressure
-Rules are straightforward- players are asked a question and have 5 seconds to come up with 3 answers
-If player can’t answer all questions in 5 seconds, drink is taken
-Included are normal pre-drinking cards and dirty cards for a more intense party
-Can name 3 types of screams, hairy things, and brands of beer in 5 seconds
Whats New In this 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game?
Potential fix for a rare situation where the save-game gets corrupted.
The 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game app is an excellent way to spice up any party. It is easy to use and can be played with any number of people. The app is a great way to get to know people better and to have some fun.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 5 Second Rule – Drinking Game.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.