5 Seconds is an upcoming indie game developed by Canadian studio EightyEight Games. The premise of the game is that players must make choices within a five-second time limit, with consequences for their decisions.
In this article, we will show you how to download 5 Seconds! For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at 5 Seconds! technical specifications first.
5 Seconds! Andorid App Summary
Second Gear Games is the developer of this 5 Seconds! application. It is listed under the Word category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 130443+ users of this app. The 5 Seconds! app rating is currently 1.0.1.
It was last updated on Mar 31, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of 5 Seconds! for PC
– Play anytime and anywhere, no Internet connection needed
– New way to play word search with videos
– Less typing, more fun!
– Play in English, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Spanish or Italian
– If you like pics and word association games as well as crosswords, this puzzle is for you!
|App Name:||5 Seconds! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Second Gear Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Get it On:|
How To Download 5 Seconds! For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the 5 Seconds! on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install 5 Seconds! on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for the5 Seconds! in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the 5 Seconds! on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, 5 Seconds! running on your computer.
5 Seconds! App Overview and Details
Put your observation skills to the test! This game will challenge you like never before. Watch a 5-second VIDEO and guess six words. You can pause the video at any time to look at the details. Tap the movie to switch to a full-screen view. Are you ready to watch and play?
• PLAY anytime and anywhere, no Internet connection needed
• NEW way to play word search with videos
• LESS typing, more fun!
• PLAY in English, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Spanish or Italian
If you like pics and word association games as well as crosswords, this puzzle is for you!
Follow us on:
Whats New In this 5 Seconds!?
5 Seconds! is an interesting and unique application that can be used in a variety of ways. It is easy to use and can be helpful for a variety of purposes.
This concludes our article on 5 Seconds! Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or 5 Seconds! for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This 5 Seconds! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 5 Seconds! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the 5 Seconds!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 5 Seconds!.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.