The Advanced EX is a perfect choice for drivers who are looking for a car that is both luxurious and sporty. The Advanced EX offers a powerful engine, sleek design, and all the features and amenities you would expect in a high-end vehicle. Whether you are commuting to work or hitting the open road for a weekend getaway, the Advanced EX is sure to impress. Thanks to its comfortable seats and intuitive technology, you will be able to enjoy every moment behind the wheel. So, if you are looking for a car that can do it all, the Advanced EX is the perfect choice.
So, you want to download the Advanced EX for INFINITI for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Advanced EX for INFINITI Andorid App Summary
The Advanced EX for INFINITI is listed under the Auto & Vehicles category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Advanced EX for INFINITI is Dare Apps. The current version of Advanced EX for INFINITI is 2.0 with a total user count of 3453 and an overall user rating of 3.2.
Dec 14, 2019 was the last date the Advanced EX for INFINITI was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Advanced EX for INFINITI For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Advanced EX for INFINITI on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Advanced EX for INFINITI to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Advanced EX for INFINITI. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Advanced EX for INFINITI on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Advanced EX for INFINITI on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Advanced EX for INFINITI On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dare Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Dec 14, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Advanced EX for INFINITI App Overview and Details
Monitor specific INFINITI parameters in real-time, including engine and automatic transmission advanced sensor data by adding this plugin to Torque Pro.
Advanced EX is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with more than 10 specific parameters from INFINITI vehicles, including:
* VVT Oil Temperature (*)
* Base Fuel Injection Pulse Width
* Fuel Injector Pulse Width / Duty Cycle
* Mass Air Flow (*)
* MAF Volts (*)
* EVAP Purge Duty
* A/F Ratio Adjustment
* Camshaft Advance Angle (*)
* Cruise Control Speed (*)
* Cooling Fan Activation
* A/C Compressor Activation
* Idle Controller / Brake Switch
Sensors marked with (*) are not available on all cars, as it depends on special engine/parts.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other INFINITI models/engines may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines equipped with DiagOnCan (CANBUS ONLY):
* EX25 2.5 V6 (J50 VQ25HR)
* EX35 3.5 V6 (J50 VQ35HR)
* EX37 3.7 V6 (J50 VQ37HR)
* FX35 3.5 V6 (S50 VQ35DE)
* G25 2.5 V6 (V36 VQ25HR)
* G35 3.5 V6 (V36 VQ35HR)
* G37 3.7 V6 (V36 VQ37HR)
* M35 3.5 V6 (Y50 VQ35DE)
* M25 2.5 V6 (Y51 VQ25HR)
* M35 3.5 V6 (Y51 VQ35HR)
For more information about INFINITI engines, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nissan_engines
Advanced EX requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After purchasing the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the “Advanced EX” icon
3) Select the appropriate engine type and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro “Settings”
5) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking “Settings” > “Plugins”> “Installed Plugins”.
6) Scroll down to “Manage extra PIDs/Sensors”
7) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
8) From the menu, choose “Add predefined set”
9) If your license is validated on Google Play you should see an entry for your engine. You may see predefined sets for other engine types, so make sure you pick the right one. If you don’t see anything, probably you have an installation problem or validation error on Google Play. In this case, go back and repeat the installation procedure.
10) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see several entries added to the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
Note: Some sensors will be calculated real-time based on others. Make sure that you keep all sensors to avoid calculation errors.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on “Add Display”
3) Select the appropriate display type
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. Sensors provided by Advanced EX begins with “[IADV]” and should be listed right after the time sensors in the top of the list.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
Features of Advanced EX for INFINITI for PC
Click on “Add” and select the appropriate sensor from the list
8) Click on “Done” to save the changes
9) Go to Torque Pro main screen and click on the “Advanced EX” icon
10) Select the parameter you want to monitor and enjoy!
Whats New In this Advanced EX for INFINITI?
* Updates API26+ handling for third party plugins following Torque’s main fix
Advanced EX for INFINITI is an excellent choice for anyone looking for an advanced security application. It is easy to use and provides a high level of protection for your computer. I highly recommend it.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Advanced EX for INFINITI on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Advanced EX for INFINITI to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Advanced EX for INFINITI and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Advanced EX for INFINITI. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Advanced EX for INFINITI.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.