Mitsubishi EX is a car made for those who want the best of everything. It has a luxurious interior, with all the features you would expect in a high-end car. The exterior is sleek and stylish, and it handles beautifully on the road. Whether you’re driving to work or taking a weekend trip, the EX is the perfect car for any occasion.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI on your computer.
|App Name:||Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dare Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Dec 14, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI in the Auto & Vehicles category. You can download and install Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI on your Android phone from there. Dare Apps is the developer of Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI who made this app.
2.0 is the latest version of Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 7364. Plus, you’ll see that Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI has a good user rating of 2.9.
You can install the latest version of Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI, which is Dec 14, 2019 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI for PC
MITSUBISHI parameters that you want to monitor in real-time.
1) Monitor specific MITSUBISHI parameters in real-time, including engine and automatic transmission advanced sensor data.
2) Add this plugin to Torque Pro to extend the PID/Sensor list with more than 10 specific parameters from MITSUBISHI vehicles.
3) For cars with CVT automatic transmission, Gear Ratio is a really cool to monitor during a long road trip or even while driving in the city.
4) Monitor AC Compressor Relay, VVT Phase Angle, Fuel Injector Pulse Width / Duty Cycle, EVAP Purge Control, Knock Retard, Clutch Temperatures, and Boost Pressure.
5) Some sensors are not available on all cars, as it depends on special engine/parts like Turbo and/or Automatic Transmission.
6) The plugin was tested only on the following models/engines equipped with DiagOnCan (CANBUS ONLY): ASX/RVR 2.0 CVT (4B11), ASX 2.2 AT (4N13), Colt 1.3/1.5 (4A90/91), L200 IV 2.5 DI-D (4D56), Lancer VIII 1.5/1.6 AT (4A91/92), Lancer VIII 2.0/2.4 CVT (4B11/12), Lancer VIII 2.
Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI App Overview and Details
Monitor specific MITSUBISHI parameters in real-time, including engine and automatic transmission advanced sensor data by adding this plugin to Torque Pro.
Advanced EX is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with more than 10 specific parameters from MITSUBISHI vehicles, including:
* AT Turbine and Output Speed
* AT Oil Temperature
* CVT Gear Ratio
* AC Compressor Relay
* VVT Phase Angle
* Fuel Injector Pulse Width / Duty Cycle
* EVAP Purge Control
* Knock Retard
* Clutch Temperatures
* Boost Pressure
Some sensors are not available on all cars, as it depends on special engine/parts like Turbo and/or Automatic Transmission.
For cars with CVT automatic transmission, Gear Ratio is really cool to monitor during a long road trip or even while driving in the city. As described on MITSUBISHI Service Manuals, it shows in real-time the actual Gear Ratio given the speed and throttle.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other MITSUBISHI models/engines may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines equipped with DiagOnCan (CANBUS ONLY):
* ASX/RVR 2.0 CVT (4B11)
* ASX 2.2 AT (4N13)
* Colt 1.3/1.5 (4A90/91)
* L200 IV 2.5 DI-D (4D56)
* Lancer VIII 1.5/1.6 AT (4A91/92)
* Lancer VIII 2.0/2.4 CVT (4B11/12)
* Lancer VIII 2.0/2.4 SST (4B11/12)
* Outlander II 2.0/2.4 CVT (4B11/12)
* Outlander II 2.2 DI-D (4HN)
* Outlander II 2.3 DI-D (4N14)
* Pajero IV 3.2 DI-D (4M41)
For more information about MITSUBISHI engines, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_Motors_engines
Advanced EX requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After purchasing the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the “Advanced EX” icon
3) Select the appropriate engine type and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro “Settings”
5) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking “Settings” > “Plugins”> “Installed Plugins”.
6) Scroll down to “Manage extra PIDs/Sensors”
7) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
8) From the menu, choose “Add predefined set”
9) If your license is validated on Google Play you should see an entry for your engine. You may see predefined sets for other engine types, so make sure you pick the right one. If you don’t see anything, probably you have an installation problem or validation error on Google Play. In this case, go back and repeat the installation procedure.
10) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see several entries added to the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
Note: Some sensors will be calculated real-time based on others. Make sure that you keep all sensors to avoid calculation errors.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on “Add Display”
3) Select the appropriate display type
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. Sensors provided by Advanced EX begins with “[MIDV]” and should be listed right after the time sensors in the top of the list.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
Whats New In this Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI?
* Updates API26+ handling for third party plugins following Torque’s main fix
Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI is an excellent choice for drivers looking for an advanced safety system. The system provides a variety of features that help drivers stay safe on the road. These features include lane departure warning, forward collision warning, and adaptive cruise control. The system is easy to use and helps drivers stay safe while driving.
That’s it! That’s how you download Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.