The Renault Advanced EX is the perfect car for drivers who want the best of both worlds. It offers the power and performance of a sports car, while also providing the comfort and convenience of a luxury vehicle. The Advanced EX is packed with features that make it the perfect car for long road trips, including a powerful engine, comfortable seats, and a wealth of entertainment and navigation options. Plus, its sleek design and striking color options will make you stand out on the road. If you’re looking for a car that offers the best of both worlds, the Renault Advanced EX is the perfect choice.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Advanced EX for RENAULT for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Advanced EX for RENAULT For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Advanced EX for RENAULT for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Advanced EX for RENAULT.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Advanced EX for RENAULT on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Advanced EX for RENAULT and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Advanced EX for RENAULT on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Advanced EX for RENAULT On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dare Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Dec 14, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Advanced EX for RENAULT Andorid App Summary
The Advanced EX for RENAULT was developed by the popular developer agency named Dare Apps. They have the Advanced EX for RENAULT in the Auto & Vehicles category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 10814 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Advanced EX for RENAULT latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 14, 2019 was the last date the Advanced EX for RENAULT was updated with new features. If you want to use the Advanced EX for RENAULT on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Advanced EX for RENAULT using the emulator later on.
Advanced EX for RENAULT App Overview and Details
Monitor specific RENAULT parameters in real-time, including engine advanced sensor data by adding this plugin to Torque Pro.
Advanced EX is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with more than 10 specific parameters from RENAULT vehicles, including:
* VVT Oil Temperature (*)
* Fuel Injection Pulse Width
* Exhaust Gas Temperature (*)
* Mass Air Flow (*)
* Measured Boost Pressure (*)
* Engine Torque
* Camshaft Advance Angle (*)
* Cruise Control Speed (*)
* Misfire Counters (*)
* ECU Odometer
Sensors marked with (*) are not available on all cars, as it depends on special engine/parts.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other RENAULT models/engines may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines equipped with DiagOnCan (CANBUS ONLY):
* Captur 1.2 (X87 H5F)
* Captur 1.5 dCi (X87 K9K)
* Clio-III 1.6 (X85 KxM)
* Clio-III 1.5 dCi (X85 K9K)
* Duster 1.6 (X79 K4M)
* Duster 1.5 dCi (X79 K9K)
* Fluence 1.6 (X38 H4M)
* Fluence 1.5 dCi (X38 K9K)
* Laguna-III 2.0 (X91 M4R)
* Laguna-III 1.5 dCi (X91 K9K)
* Logan 1.4/1.6 (X90 KxM)
* Logan 1.5 dCi (X90 K9K)
* Megane-III 1.6 (X95-M H4M)
* Megane-III 1.5 dCi (X95-M K9K)
* Sandero 1.6 (B90 KxM)
* Sandero 1.5 dCi (B90 K9K)
* Scenic-III 1.6 (X95-S H4M)
* Scenic-III 1.5 dCi (X95-S K9K)
* Symbol 1.6 (L35 KxM)
For more information about RENAULT engines, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_RENAULT_engines
Advanced EX requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After purchasing the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the “Advanced EX” icon
3) Select the appropriate engine type and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro “Settings”
5) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking “Settings” > “Plugins”> “Installed Plugins”.
6) Scroll down to “Manage extra PIDs/Sensors”
7) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
8) From the menu, choose “Add predefined set”
9) If your license is validated on Google Play you should see an entry for your engine. You may see predefined sets for other engine types, so make sure you pick the right one. If you don’t see anything, probably you have an installation problem or validation error on Google Play. In this case, go back and repeat the installation procedure.
10) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see several entries added to the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
Note: Some sensors will be calculated real-time based on others. Make sure that you keep all sensors to avoid calculation errors.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on “Add Display”
3) Select the appropriate display type
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. Sensors provided by Advanced EX begins with “[RADV]” and should be listed right after the time sensors in the top of the list.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
Features of Advanced EX for RENAULT for PC
see the “Advanced EX” plugin listed in the “Enabled Plugins” section
1. Monitor specific Renault parameters in real-time, including engine advanced sensor data.
2. Advanced EX is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with more than 10 specific parameters from Renault vehicles.
3. Sensors marked with (*) are not available on all cars, as it depends on special engine/parts.
4. For more information about Renault engines, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Renault_engines
5. Advanced EX requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
Whats New In this Advanced EX for RENAULT?
* Updates API26+ handling for third party plugins following Torque’s main fix
After completing the Renault Advanced EX program, I am confident that I have the skills and knowledge necessary to be successful in a career with Renault. The program provided me with a comprehensive overview of Renault’s products and operations, and I am now better equipped to contribute to the company’s success. I would like to thank Renault for this opportunity, and I look forward to applying the skills I learned in the program to my future work with Renault.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Advanced EX for RENAULT of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Advanced EX for RENAULT to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Advanced EX for RENAULT and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Advanced EX for RENAULT. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Advanced EX for RENAULT.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.