In the world of computing, there are two main types of complexity: time complexity and space complexity. Time complexity is how long it takes for a function to execute, while space complexity is how much memory the function uses.
Big O is a measure of how a function’s time complexity changes as the input size increases. It is expressed as a function of the input size, n.
For example, let’s say you have a function that takes 10 minutes to run for a single input size of 100. That function’s time complexity is O(10). But if you increase the input size to 1000, the function will now take 100 minutes to run. So the function’s time complexity is now O(100).
The latest Big O – Complexity Reference for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Big O – Complexity Reference Andorid App Summary
Hieu T Nguyen has developed the Big O – Complexity Reference for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Big O – Complexity Reference has got over 33462+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Big O – Complexity Reference is Mar 31, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Big O – Complexity Reference App Overview and Details
Big O is an Android application that allows users to get access to a reference of run-time complexity about common data structures and sort algorithms. What’s more, the application also allows users to run speed tests to compare the run-time between these data structures and sort algorithms.
Features of Big O – Complexity Reference for PC
1. Reference of runtime complexity for common data structures and sort algorithms.
2. Compare the runtime between data structures and sort algorithms.
3. Get access to the Big O notation for each data structure and sort algorithm.
4. View the speed test results for each data structure and sort algorithm.
5. Share the Big O notation and speed test results with others.
6. Save the Big O notation and speed test results for future reference.
7. Access the Big O notation and speed test results offline.
8. Use the Big O notation and speed test results to improve algorithm efficiency.
9. Learn more about data structures and sort algorithms.
10. Have fun using the Big O application!
Install “Big O – Complexity Reference” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Big O – Complexity Reference on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Big O – Complexity Reference on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Big O – Complexity Reference and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Big O – Complexity Reference as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Big O – Complexity Reference On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hieu T Nguyen|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Big O – Complexity Reference?
The Big O complexity reference application is a powerful tool for developers and system administrators alike. It is a comprehensive reference for the Big O notation, providing examples and explanations for all common complexity classes. The app is easy to use, with a user-friendly interface that makes finding the right information quick and easy.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Big O – Complexity Reference for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Big O – Complexity Reference to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Big O – Complexity Reference and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Big O – Complexity Reference. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Big O – Complexity Reference.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.