Bowling is a sport that is typically played on a lane with a set of ten pins at the end. The aim of the game is to knock down as many pins as possible with a bowling ball. Bowling is a popular sport that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
The technical specifications of the Bowling Sim for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Bowling Sim Andorid App Summary
Bowling Sim was developed by SimfoGames and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Bowling Sim from Google Play Store under the Sports category. The latest version of Bowling Sim is 1.502 on Play store with total users of 146629. The Bowling Sim app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Bowling Sim is Mar 14, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Bowling Sim on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Bowling Sim For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Bowling Sim installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Bowling Sim and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Bowling Sim on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Bowling Sim in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Bowling Sim on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Bowling Sim On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Bowling Sim App Overview and Details
***Try out the most realistic bowling simulator!***
***Download now for free!***
The gameplay physics are based on the throws done by real professional bowlers and are extremely close to the real game.
An oil covering is imitated on the lanes to provide the right hook.
3 game modes:
* Single player
* Play with friends (pass-n-play/hot seat)
* Play vs computer
Each mode offers two difficulty levels:
Easy mode – you can correct the ball’s rotation after you’ve released the ball.
Hard mode – it is not possible to adjust the ball after the throw.
There are separate worldwide ratings for every difficulty mode.
– Classic 10 pin bowling (10 frames)
– Easy-to-manage interface and control
– Hook the ball
– Amazing Unreal Engine 4 graphics
– Detailed track of statistics
– Play vs computer mode (computer’s skill level is adjustable)
– Play vs friends on the same device (2-4 players). Each player can choose his own ball
– Can correct the ball rotation after the throw (easy mode)
– Independent worldwide ratings for every game mode
– 21 bowling balls to choose from
– Offline mode
– 100% free game
How to play:
* Set the ball in the selected position
* Slide your finger on the screen from the starting line towards the pins (the speed is not important, what matters are the touchpoint and the drop-out). The longer the distance is between the first contact and drop-out, the faster the ball goes.
* In Easy mode it is possible to correct the ball’s rotation by simply sliding left or right on the screen. Correction magnitude depends on how far the finger moves on screen.
* You can also spin the ball. The speed and the rotation are controlled by the HOOK button.
Did you get this far in this description? Well, it is time to download the game now! It’s fun and completely free.
All the reviews and advices would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail is email@example.com
Features of Bowling Sim for PC
– realistic bowling simulator
– based on real game physics
– oil on lanes for right hook
– 3 game modes
– 2 difficulty levels in each mode
– worldwide ratings for every mode
– 21 bowling balls
– 100% free
Whats New In this Bowling Sim?
– Added settings for the ball and pins mass
Bowling is a sport enjoyed by many. It is a great way to spend time with friends and family. Bowling Sim brings this experience to your computer. You can customize your character, choose your lane, and set your own personal records. Bowling Sim is a great way to improve your bowling skills.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Bowling Sim on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Bowling Sim to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bowling Sim and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bowling Sim. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bowling Sim.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.