A calendar is a system of organizing days for religious, civil, or commercial purposes. This is done by giving each day a name or number, and designating certain days as holidays. The calendar is also used to indicate the date of an event.
The ancient Egyptians were probably the first people to use a form of calendar. They made a solar calendar by dividing the year into 12 parts, each of which was named after a god. They also made a lunar calendar by dividing the month into 30 parts, each of which was named after a star.
The first modern calendar was the Gregorian calendar, which was introduced in 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII. It is a solar calendar that is based on the 365.24
In this article, we will show you how to download Calendar – Sun & Moon For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Calendar – Sun & Moon technical specifications first.
Calendar – Sun & Moon Andorid App Summary
KB@ is the developer of this Calendar – Sun & Moon application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 536196+ users of this app. The Calendar – Sun & Moon app rating is currently 2.4.29.
It was last updated on Jan 26, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Calendar – Sun & Moon for PC
GPS or map
• Show solar path for any time and location
• Show lunar path for any time and location
|App Name:||Calendar – Sun & Moon On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Calendar – Sun & Moon For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Calendar – Sun & Moon on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Calendar – Sun & Moon on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theCalendar – Sun & Moon in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Calendar – Sun & Moon on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Calendar – Sun & Moon running on your computer.
Calendar – Sun & Moon App Overview and Details
Our application is used to determine the position of sun and moon anywhere in the world, and help you determine the time of sunrise and sunset, twilight, the duration of the day, moon phase and much more.
With this program you can predict the best time (golden and blue hours) for taking pictures of landscapes, nature, and any other outdoors shooting. Both professional photographers and beginners prefer to shoot during the golden hours since it’s easier to work with, and this application helps you identify this time. The golden hour occurs just after sunrise and before sunset, when the sun is low on the horizon, creating that signature warm glow. The blue hour arrives shortly before sunrise and after sunset, when the sun’s position just below the horizon produces those cooler tones.
When someone choosing a home, it is important to know where the sun will be at different times of the day and year, and when different parts of the house or garden will be light or shaded. This application shows the solar path projection for different times of the day and throughout the year, so that you can see when the sun will shine on different parts of the property and when it will be obstructed by nearby objects causing shade.
Also, the program will be useful to calculate the days and hours of maximum activity of animals and fish, depending on the position of the sun and moon in the sky (the time when the moon is in the upper and lower points of its orbit with respect to the observer’s position, as well as when the moon is midway between the upper and lower points – see. John Alden Knight – “Solunar theory”).
• Sunrise and sunset times
• Civil, nautical and astronomical twilight
• Length of day and solar transit
• Moonrise and moon set times
• Lunar phase (new moon, full moon, crescent moon, first quarter) and illumination
• Calculation of the optimal time for pictures (“gold” or “magic” hour, “blue” hour)
• Select location using GPS, map, numerical or address search
• Alarm and notifications
• View azimuth and altitude of sun/moon for any time of day/night
• Automatic time zone detection
• Photographers and videographers
• Travelers and tourists
• Fishing, Hunting, Angler, Fisherman
• Real Estate Buyers
Whats New In this Calendar – Sun & Moon?
autodetection of time zones
Sun & Moon is an amazing application that allows you to keep track of all the important dates in your life. It is easy to use and very customizable. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants an easy way to keep track of their busy schedule.
This concludes our article on Calendar – Sun & Moon Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Calendar – Sun & Moon for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Calendar – Sun & Moon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Calendar – Sun & Moon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Calendar – Sun & Moon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Calendar – Sun & Moon.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.