Camera FV-5 is a professional camera app for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips. The app provides an intuitive user interface that allows you to control all the manual settings of your camera, so you can take professional-grade photos with your phone or tablet. Camera FV-5 supports all the major camera manufacturers, and provides an extensive set of features for controlling your camera. With Camera FV-5, you can take control of the exposure, shutter speed, ISO, white balance, and focus, to create stunning photos with your mobile device.
Installing and using the Camera FV-5 for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Camera FV-5 Andorid App Summary
FGAE Apps has developed the Camera FV-5 application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Photography category on Play Store. Camera FV-5 has over 460748 users with a great 3.4 rating overall. The latest version of Camera FV-5 is currently null.
The latest upstate time of the Camera FV-5 is Mar 4, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Camera FV-5 on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Camera FV-5 App Overview and Details
Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips. Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera application you can capture the best raw photographs so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2″, or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
– Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
– Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
Features of Camera FV-5 for PC
1. Adjustable photographic parameters
2. DSLR-like viewfinder display
3. Exposure bracketing
4. Built-in intervalometer
5. Program and Speed-priority modes
6. Long exposure support
7. JPEG, RAW and lossless PNG photo capturing formats
8. Manual shutter speed
9. Volume key camera functions
10. Live RGB histogram, composition grid overlays and crop guides
|App Name:||Camera FV-5 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||FGAE Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Camera FV-5 On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Camera FV-5 on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Camera FV-5. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Camera FV-5, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Camera FV-5?
Based on your feedback, we fixed critical issues. The highlights are:
– New option to disable screen dimming while shooting picture series with the intervalometer.
– Fixed corrupted images when using the synthetic exposure mode under certain circumstances.
– Fixed image noise issues on the light trails mode of the synthetic exposure camera mode.
– Fixed file naming options that weren’t working before.
Camera FV-5 is an amazing application that can be used to take amazing pictures. The application is easy to use and the pictures come out looking great. The application is also very affordable and can be used by anyone.
Did the guide help you download and install the Camera FV-5 for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Camera FV-5, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Camera FV-5 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Camera FV-5 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Camera FV-5. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Camera FV-5.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.