A camera illusion is an optical illusion that is caused by the camera. Many different types of camera illusions have been discovered and documented.
Our goal is to help you get the Camera illusion for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Camera illusion Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Camera illusion is Mobile illusion and they’ve done a great job at keeping Camera illusion simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Camera illusion under Photography of Play Store. Camera illusion’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 4115957. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.0 shows how people love Camera illusion.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Camera illusion is Apr 1, 2013 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Camera illusion on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Camera illusion App Overview and Details
** NEW VERSION 2.0 **
Thanks for your support! More than 3 million downloads of the previous version made us work very hard over the past year to present the new version. We hope you enjoy all the new features!
“Camera illusion” is the camera application that lets you process photos in real-time, previewing and taking amazing pictures combining cool effects, filters and masks.
Easy to use for taking funny pictures, but also very powerful for use by professional photographers or artists. We’re sure that you’ll love it!
If you like this app, you can buy PRO version with more features. Each purchase motivates us to further improve the app and work on new innovative features. Thanks!
—– What’s new in 2.0? —–
– New user interface (360º free rotation)
– Improved filter/effect speed
– HD button – full resolution pictures with most filters/effects (PRO version)
– Front camera support (Android 2.3+ required)
– Zoom (if supported)
– New flash modes for HD photos
– Optimized for Tablet
– Adjustable filters/effects (more in next version)
– Color filter (with hue/saturation)
– Blur effect
– Sharp effect (PRO version)
– Glow effect (PRO version)
– Waves effect (PRO version)
– New cool masks (more in PRO version)
– Autoadjustable mask for all preview resolutions
– Store app on SD (Android 2.2+ required)
– Full quality photo viewer for HD photos (PRO version)
– Direct access to the app using the camera button
– Save also original photo
– Use your preferred “image viewer” app to show the pictures just taken
– Direct button to “Videocam illusion” (video recorder) and “Photo illusion” (photo editor)
– Full italian and german translation. Thanks to Michael Leporia and Stefan Bruns
Features of Camera illusion for PC
1. Take amazing pictures with cool effects, filters and masks in real-time.
2. 360º free rotation user interface.
3. Improved filter/effect speed.
4. HD button – full resolution pictures with most filters/effects (PRO version).
5. Front camera support (Android 2.3+ required).
6. Zoom (if supported).
7. New flash modes for HD photos.
8. Optimized for Tablet.
9. Adjustable filters/effects (more in next version).
10. Color filter (with hue/saturation).
Whats New In this Camera illusion?
Fixed black screen bug on front camera
New Lomo filter
Improved camera speed
Nexus 7 supported
Download & Install Camera illusion For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Camera illusion app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Camera illusion app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Camera illusion will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Camera illusion on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Camera illusion On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mobile illusion|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2013|
|Get it On:|
The Camera Illusion application is an interesting and unique application that provides users with a different way to view their photos. The application allows users to create illusions by adding and removing elements from their photos. This can be done by selecting a photo from their library or taking a new photo. The application provides a number of different tools to help users create their illusions. These tools include a brush, eraser, and selection tool. The application also includes a number of different filters that can be used to enhance
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Camera illusion for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Camera illusion, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Camera illusion to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Camera illusion and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Camera illusion. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Camera illusion.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.