CaptainX is an open source project that enables anyone to captain their own ship. It provides a platform for people to connect with others and share their experiences, knowledge, and ideas. CaptainX is a collaborative community that encourages members to participate and contribute.
The technical specifications of the CaptainX for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
CaptainX Andorid App Summary
CaptainX was developed by ShopUp Mobile and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download CaptainX from Google Play Store under the Business category. The latest version of CaptainX is 2.0.0 on Play store with total users of 19412. The CaptainX app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the CaptainX is Apr 25, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the CaptainX on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install CaptainX For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the CaptainX using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the CaptainX on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for CaptainX here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||CaptainX On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ShopUp Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of CaptainX for PC
-View your current pickups and deliveries
-Track your pickups and deliveries
-Edit your pickups and deliveries
-View your return history
-Track your return history
-Edit your return history
-View your delivery history
-Track your delivery history
-Edit your delivery history
CaptainX App Overview and Details
It’s an Internal App for ShopUp Delivery Riders.
– Manage PickUp
– Manage Returns
– Manage Deliveries
Whats New In this CaptainX?
Upgrade Expo sdk
Add Geolocation sync
CaptainX is an innovative application that allows users to captain their own ships and explore the world’s oceans. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about maritime history and the world’s oceans. CaptainX is also a great way to meet new people and make friends from all over the world. I highly recommend CaptainX to anyone who loves the ocean and wants to learn more about it.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the CaptainX on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This CaptainX to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CaptainX and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the CaptainX. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CaptainX.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.