This book is about a young girl’s journey to discover her identity. She was born in China and raised in the United States, and she has never quite fit in either place. As she starts high school, she decides to learn more about her Chinese heritage. She takes a trip to China with her parents and learns about her ancestors, her culture, and herself.
Do you know the technical specifics of Chinese – English for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Chinese – English Andorid App Summary
The Chinese – English application developer is eflasoft. They listed the Chinese – English under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Chinese – English is more than 3216. With a 0.0, the latest 7.3 of the Chinese – English is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Chinese – English is Aug 12, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Chinese – English on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Chinese – English On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Chinese – English Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Chinese – English on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Chinese – English and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Chinese – English on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Chinese – English for PC
verbs with their meanings.
1.Chinese English dictionary 中文字典, translator, irregular verbs, frequently used phrase sentences, writing, listening, speaking tests and games.
2.Improve your Chinese vocabulary.
3.Learn Chinese words with fun games.
4.Save time and money while learning Chinese with this app.
5.In the database; English to Chinese 151,000, Chinese to English 118,000 words and phrases.
6.Suggests suggestions as soon as you start writing.
7.You can make voice calls with “Speech recognition” feature.
8.Sorts the meanings of the word according to the frequency of usage and gives percentage information.
9.You can see and listen to the usage of the word in the sentence with examples.
10.You can learn words more easily with example sentences.
Chinese – English App Overview and Details
Improve your Chinese vocabulary. Learn Chinese words with fun games.
Instantly translate the Chinese words you wonder about the meaning.
Save time and money while learning Chinese with this app.
Chinese English dictionary 中文字典, translator, irregular verbs, frequently used phrase sentences, writing, listening, speaking tests and games… Everything you need to learn Chinese words quickly…
English Chinese Dictionary:
• It can instantly translate from English to Chinese or from Chinese to English without the need for internet. It works offline.
• In the database;
English to Chinese 151,000,
Chinese to English 118,000 words and phrases.You can access hundreds of thousands of words and sentences (Chinese translation) in the database very quickly.
• Suggests suggestions as soon as you start writing.
• You can make voice calls with “Speech recognition” feature.
• Sorts the meanings of the word according to the frequency of usage and gives percentage information.
• You can see and listen to the usage of the word in the sentence with examples.
• You can learn words more easily with example sentences.
• You can turn off one-way dialing and dial in either direction.
• Your searches are sorted back to old and added to the “History”.
• You can reach words faster by adding them to “Favorites”.
• You can learn your favorites more permanently with tests and games.
Chinese English Translator:
• You can translate from English to Chinese or from Chinese to English.
• You can make voice translation with “Speech recognition” feature.
• You can listen to your translations.
• Your translations are saved in “History”.
• You can find and listen to 2,500 common Chinese phrases used in daily life.
• You can see and listen to English irregular verbs with their conjugations.
• View and listen to a list of English phrasal verbs.
• You can view the list of words by listening in order. If you wish, you can mark the ones you memorize. Thus, you do not come across words and tests you know.
• Test yourself with the classic multiple choice test.
• You can learn by having fun in your spare time by trying to find the 16 words mixed in a table and their equivalents.
• An educational game played by matching the words given in the tables.
• A test that asks you to type the meaning of the desired word.
• A test that asks you to complete the missing letters of the given word.
True or False:
• A game where you compete against time, waiting for you to find out whether the relationship between word and meaning is true or false.
• A multiple-choice test that asks the meaning of the word you are listening to.
Listening and Writing:
• A test that asks you to spell the word you are listening to.
• A test to improve your pronunciation.
• This is a fun game where you compete against time and gravity, while you must accurately mark the meaning of falling words.
• It is a multiple-choice test that asks the missing word in the given sentence.
• A puzzle waiting for you to find a word by selecting the first and last letters of the mixed letters.
• You can learn without opening the app with the customizable widget.
( 中翻英 , 英漢 )
We’re working for more…
Thank you for your support.
Whats New In this Chinese – English?
– Listening sentence building lesson have been added.
– Flashcard has been added.
– Improvements have been made.
– Updated the menu.
– Added Education section.
– Now you can manage your own word lists more easily.
– Database improvements have been made.
– Added translations to sample sentences.
– Visual and performance improvements have been made.
– Statistics added.
– Added alert sounds and vibration.
– Updated widget.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time learning Chinese at ABC. The teachers are knowledgeable and passionate about teaching the language, and the curriculum is well-designed and engaging. I would highly recommend ABC to anyone looking to learn Chinese.
Downloading and installing the Chinese – English for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Chinese – English to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chinese – English and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chinese – English. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chinese – English.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.