Color Blind Pal is an app that helps people who are colorblind to identify colors. The app has a feature that takes a picture of an object and tells the user the color of the object. The app also has a feature that allows the user to identify colors by name.
So, you want to download the Color Blind Pal for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Color Blind Pal Andorid App Summary
The Color Blind Pal is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Color Blind Pal is Vincent Fiorentini. The current version of Color Blind Pal is 1.0.1 with a total user count of 171447 and an overall user rating of 3.8.
Mar 9, 2017 was the last date the Color Blind Pal was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Color Blind Pal For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Color Blind Pal on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Color Blind Pal to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Color Blind Pal. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Color Blind Pal on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Color Blind Pal on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Color Blind Pal On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vincent Fiorentini|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 9, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Color Blind Pal App Overview and Details
Color Blind Pal helps people who are color blind see the colors around them. It also lets people with normal vision see what it’s like to be color blind.
Want to know what color something is? Now you don’t need to ask a friend – just open the Color Inspector to get a descriptive name, like “bold brown”.
Want to see all colors more clearly? Use the Color Filter to shift colors that are hard to distinguish toward colors that you can easily distinguish. It’ll be as easy for you to spot an orange pumpkin in a green field as it is for everyone else. Or, do you have normal color vision and want to know what someone who’s color blind sees? The Color Filter can also simulate any type of color blindness. Open the preferences (with the ⓘ button) to select your color blindness type.
Press “Inspecting Color” or “Filtering Colors” to switch between the two modes.
Simply open the app and point your device’s camera at what you want to see! If someone gives you a green form and a yellow form and asks you to fill out the green one, open the Color Inspector to tell which is which. If you’re struggling to read a color-coded map, use the Color Filter to make the colors easy to distinguish.
With Color Blind Pal, you can do the following and much more:
* Find out exactly what any color is
* Read any color-coded map, chart, or graph
* Pass a color vision test (it turns out there really are numbers in those dots!)
Color Blind Pal is packed with powerful features to make sure you never need anyone else’s help seeing colors.
Additional features in the Color Inspector include:
* Choose between different types of names for a color, including Common names, Scientific names, and Colloquial names (like “beige”)
* See the color’s hue, saturation, and value, as well as its exact RGB color code
* Freeze the camera and inspect different colors across the image
Additional features in the Color Filter include:
* Highlight a selected color
* Select a color by pressing it on the screen or by dragging the color spectrum slider
* Draw a stripe pattern over all reddish colors so you can tell what color everything is without changing the colors
* Freeze the camera and experiment with different filters to get an exact sense of what the image really looks like
* Hide all the buttons on the screen so your device becomes a portal through which you see the world in richer color
Don’t be held back by color blindness ever again – get Color Blind Pal today!
Features of Color Blind Pal for PC
and holding on the image
* Easily adjust the filter’s intensity to see more or less color contrast
Whats New In this Color Blind Pal?
Added two new color blindness types: simulate protanomaly, a mild form of red deficiency, and simulate deuteranomaly, a mild form of green deficiency.
Color Blind Pal is an amazing application that helps those who are colorblind to see colors more clearly. The application is easy to use and has made a huge difference in the lives of many people. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is colorblind.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Color Blind Pal on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Color Blind Pal to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Color Blind Pal and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Color Blind Pal. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Color Blind Pal.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.