Crackle is a free, ad-supported streaming service owned by Sony Pictures Television. The service offers a library of movies and TV shows, as well as original content.
Our goal is to help you get the Crackle for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Crackle Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Crackle is Crackle Plus, LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping Crackle simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Crackle under Entertainment of Play Store. Crackle’s latest version is 6.1.9 with an impressive user base of over 42858550. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.0 shows how people love Crackle.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Crackle is Dec 5, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Crackle on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Crackle App Overview and Details
Stream free Hollywood movies, TV series and originals on your favorite devices. Wait, free? Yes, free, always and forever. Watch premium TV shows and movies from a full library of new and iconic hits. All on-demand, without a subscription.
Set up a free account to see fewer ads and to pick up where you left off on any device.
Filter genres like comedy, drama, action, thriller and fandom to find fresh hits and all-time classics. Fill your ‘Watch Later’ list with all your favorite titles.
Check out our Spotlight Channel for handpicked recommendations from the Crackle team.
* This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Visit www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Features of Crackle for PC
1. Stream free Hollywood movies, TV series and originals on your favorite devices.
2. Watch premium TV shows and movies from a full library of new and iconic hits.
3. All on-demand, without a subscription.
4. Set up a free account to see fewer ads and to pick up where you left off on any device.
5. Filter genres like comedy, drama, action, thriller and fandom to find fresh hits and all-time classics.
6. Fill your ‘Watch Later’ list with all your favorite titles.
7. Check out our Spotlight Channel for handpicked recommendations from the Crackle team.
8. View Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software to contribute to market research.
9. Watch TV shows and movies without a subscription.
10. Always free.
Whats New In this Crackle?
Casting and Quality of Service improvements
Download & Install Crackle For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Crackle app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Crackle app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Crackle will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Crackle on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Crackle On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Crackle Plus, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Crackle is an amazing application that lets you watch free movies and TV shows. The selection of movies and TV shows is great, and the app is easy to use. Crackle is definitely worth checking out if you’re looking for a way to watch free movies and TV shows.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Crackle for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Crackle, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Crackle to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Crackle and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Crackle. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Crackle.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.