The game of cricket is said to have originated in southern England in the 16th century. It is a sport that is now played in over 100 countries and is considered the second most popular sport in the world. Cricket is a sport that is enjoyed by people of all ages and abilities, and is a great way to get outdoors and spend time with friends and family.
The cricket season runs from April to September, and during this time, there are many cricket leagues that take place all over the country. These leagues are a great way to get involved in the sport, meet new people, and have some fun. There are many different leagues to choose from, catering to all levels of players. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced
This article is all about helping you get to know the Cricket League for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Cricket League For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Cricket League for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Cricket League.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Cricket League on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Cricket League and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Cricket League on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Cricket League On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Cricket League Andorid App Summary
The Cricket League was developed by the popular developer agency named Miniclip.com. They have the Cricket League in the Sports category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.3.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 22753640 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Cricket League latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 29, 2022 was the last date the Cricket League was updated with new features. If you want to use the Cricket League on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Cricket League using the emulator later on.
Cricket League App Overview and Details
Bat, bowl and field your way to the top of the league in this fast, fun, exciting and authentic 3D real-time multiplayer Cricket game.
Play quick two over matches against your friends or players around the world in just a few minutes! Ready..Set..Start your own Cricket saga now!
FREE Online Cricket Game!
🏏 3D Multiplayer Cricket Sports Game
🏏 Easy to learn Batting and Bowling
🏏 Win matches to get coins and build your dream team!
🏏 Play with your friends and family!
🏏 Create your team and top the leagues
Travel all over the world playing against the best cricketers from the best pitches all over the world where the top ODI,T20 matches have taken place:
Mumbai | Karachi | Adelaide | Dubai | Johannesburg | Dhaka | Melbourne | London
Play an amazing mobile version of the Cricket sport!
Game Features :
🏏 Play Quick 2 Over matches in 3-5 mins!
🏏 Learn Cricket controls in under a minute!
🏏 Play with your friends from around the world.
🏏 Unlock the dream team and battle to reach the highest level.
🏏 Collect over 25 characters!
🏏 Level up your players to unlock new ways to play
🏏 Buy new types of balls to increase your chances of winning!
🏏 Play with awesome deliveries like Doosra, Sling, In/Out Swings
🏏 Compete in leagues and become the master team in this great sport!
🏏 Play in multiple different locations around the world like India,Bangladesh, England, Australia and South Africa!
🏏 Unlock new locations to win even more coins!
🏏 Stick to the best strategies and match with the best players!
🏏 Super Smooth gameplay even on a 2G/3G network!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for exclusive offers & bonuses!
Features of Cricket League for PC
1. Play quick two over matches against your friends or players around the world in just a few minutes!
2. Learn Cricket controls in under a minute!
3. Play with your friends from around the world.
4. Unlock the dream team and battle to reach the highest level.
5. Collect over 25 characters!
6. Level up your players to unlock new ways to play.
7. Buy new types of balls to increase your chances of winning!
8. Play with awesome deliveries like Doosra, Sling, In/Out Swings.
9. Compete in leagues and become the master team in this great sport!
10. Play in multiple different locations around the world like India,Bangladesh, England, Australia and South Africa!
Whats New In this Cricket League?
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Cricket League is the perfect application for anyone who loves cricket. It is easy to use and provides all the information you need to follow cricket matches.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Cricket League of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Cricket League to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cricket League and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cricket League. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cricket League.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.