Crossy Road is a mobile game developed by Hipster Whale and released on November 20, 2014. The objective of the game is to cross a busy road without getting hit by a car. The player character is a chicken that can move left and right, and jump.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Crossy Road for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Crossy Road On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||HIPSTER WHALE|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Crossy Road Andorid App Summary
The Crossy Road was developed by the popular developer agency named HIPSTER WHALE. They have the Crossy Road in the Action category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.10.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 137222081 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Crossy Road latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 28, 2022 was the last date the Crossy Road was updated with new features. If you want to use the Crossy Road on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Crossy Road using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Crossy Road For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Crossy Road using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Crossy Road on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Crossy Road here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Crossy Road for PC
1. Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
2. Collect over 150 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
3. Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
4. Free to play
5. Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
6. The game requires access to the following Permissions: READ_PHONE_STATE and LOCATION
7. Watch video ads to earn free coins
8. Restore game progress by signing in with Google Play
9. Support saving from multiple accounts on a single device
10. Location based video ads
Crossy Road App Overview and Details
Join over 200 MILLION players worldwide and experience Hipster Whale’s massive viral #1 hit!
Same device multiplayer: Compete against your friends and family on the same device.
Play Crossy Road on the Big Screen with Android TV!
Why did the Chicken cross the road?
Why did the Pigeon leave THAT there?
Why did Specimen 115 abduct that cow?
Why did Unihorse eat all that candy?
– Collect over 150 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
– Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
– Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
– Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
– Free to play
Have any problems or suggestions? You can reach us at email@example.com.
**DON’T LOSE YOUR CHARACTERS!**
– Go to game Settings and Sign-in with Google Play to save your characters, game progress, scores, and achievements!
– After signing in, your progress will be saved to your Google Play account
– To restore your game progress, go to Settings and click Restore Game to restore all of your characters
– You can only restore saved progress that was saved from version 1.0.6 onwards
– We are working to support saving from multiple accounts on a single device in a future version. The current version works well with one account per device or one account across multiple devices.
The game requires access to the following Permissions ———-
– Read device state and identity – READ_PHONE_STATE permission
– The game requires the LOCATION permission to target and deliver video-based advertising:
The game implements opt-in video ads that players can watch to earn free coins if they choose. Watching video ads is voluntary if players want to speed up the rate they earn coins to win new characters. We require the Location permission to provide location based video ads to provide more relevant ads to players.
Whats New In this Crossy Road?
Bug fixes and improvements.
Crossy Road is a simple but addictive game that has you hopping across a series of obstacles in a randomly generated environment. The aim is to get as far as you can without dying, and you can use power-ups to help you along the way. The game is free to play, but you can buy coins to help you progress faster.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Crossy Road of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Crossy Road to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Crossy Road and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Crossy Road. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Crossy Road.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.