Cryptography is the practice of secure communication in the presence of third parties. It is widely used in internet communication, such as email, and is also used in commercial applications, such as electronic funds transfer. Cryptography is also used in digital rights management, to protect copyrighted material.
The latest Cryptography for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Cryptography Andorid App Summary
Nitramite has developed the Cryptography for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Cryptography has got over 587639+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.24.0
The latest update of Cryptography is Jul 23, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Cryptography App Overview and Details
Cryptography is a cipher, hashing, encoding and learning tool for all ages. Cryptography has also many tools from anagram solving to password generation. Download it now and see much more!
★ Rate and give feedback ★
Source code: https://github.com/norkator/cryptography
• Scytale cipher.
• Polybius Square.
• Atbash cipher.
• Caesar cipher.
• Rot 1 – 25 cipher.
• Affine cipher.
• Rail Fence cipher.
• Keyword cipher.
• Beaufort cipher.
• Templar Cipher with image send feature.
• Porta cipher.
• Vigenere cipher.
• Gronsfeld cipher.
• Autokey cipher.
• Bacon Cipher.
• Adfgvx cipher.
• Playfair cipher.
• Two-Square cipher (currently encrypt).
• Tri-Square cipher (currently encrypt).
• Four-Square cipher (currently encrypt).
• One-time pad.
• BIFID cipher.
• Trifid cipher.
• Hill Cipher with editable Matrix.
• Visual Cryptography.
• Enigma cipher with saveable settings.
• RSA cipher with custom keys
• Blowfish cipher
• Twofish cipher (next gen Blowfish)
• Threefish cipher
• Rijndael (AES) cipher
• SCrypt (Password-based key derivation function, in progress)
• Elliptic Curve Diffie-helleman AES, similar to Curve25519
• ChaCha cipher (Salsa20)
• Shamir’s Secret Sharing (SSS) algorithm.
• Triple DES
• Mary, Queen of Scots.
• Whirlpool 0 / 1 / W (hashing)
• HMAC – SHA1 / SHA256 / SHA512 (advanced hashing)
• Adler32 (hashing)
• CRC – 8 / 16 / 24 / 64 (hashing)
• ELF-32 (hashing)
• FCS-16 (hashing)
• HAS-160 (hashing)
• MD-2/4/5 (hashing)
• RIPEMD – 128 / 160 / 256 / 320 (hashing)
• SHA – 0 / 1 / 2-224 / 2-256 / 2-384 / 2-512 / 3-224 / 3-256 / 3-384 / 3-512 (hashing)
• Shake 128 / Shake 256
• Tiger – T / T2 / 128 / 160 (hashing)
• Sum – 8 / 16 (hashing)
• Xor8 (hashing)
• GOST (hashing)
• BCrypt (hashing)
• PBKDF2 (hashing) with java|php example.
• SipHash hashing algorithm.
• Skein hash.
• Keccak hash.
• Argon2 hash. (remote api)
• SM3 hash.
• Kupyna | DSTU7564.
• Base16 (same as Hexadecimal)
• Base85 | Ascii85
• Morse code encoder with sound playback. Sound may be annoying.
• Tap Code
• ASL (American Sign Language)
• Elian Script
• RLE – Run-length encoding
• Webdings and Wingdings.
• Pig Latin.
• Unknown cipher tool.
• WhatsApp message decipher tool.
• Anagram solver tool.
• Password generator tool.
• Checksum tool for text and files.
• Custom Hmac SHA 1/256 + SHA256 password authentication digest creator tool. (java|php examples)
• File Encryption Tool. Read tutorial from links which are included in explanation view or in tool question mark.
• Hash Cracker resources.
• Password Strength checker tool.
• Frequency Analysis.
• ASCII table (8-bit/255) with search function.
• Binary, Hexadecimal, Decimal and Octal table with search function.
• Text <> Binary converter.
• Decimal <> Binary converter.
• Hexadecimal <> Binary converter.
• Integer(number) <> Binary converter.
• Hex <> Ascii converter.
• Pseudo Random Number Generator (PRNG) with explanation.
• AFSK (Audio Frequency-shift keying) generator. Receiver comes in future releases.
• Steganography, encrypt decrypt tool in build.
• ASCII Font Art tool.
• Normal QR Code generator.
• Normal QR code reader (camera or image)
• Encrypted QR codes reader for supported ciphers.
• Nato phonetic alphabet.
– Includes link to very good online SHA1 cracker.
• Blum Blum Shub generator.
• Haversine formula.
Features of Cryptography for PC
• XXTEA (hashing)
1. Cryptography is a tool for all ages.
2. Cryptography has many tools for solving anagrams and generating passwords.
3. Download Cryptography now to see all the features!
4. Ciphers include the Scytale cipher, Polybius Square, Atbash cipher, Caesar cipher, Rot 1-25 cipher, Affine cipher, Rail Fence cipher, Keyword cipher, Beaufort cipher, Templar Cipher (with image send feature), Porta cipher, Vigenere cipher, Gronsfeld cipher, Autokey cipher, Bacon cipher, Chaocipher, and Adfgvx cipher.
5. Hashes include Whirlpool, HMAC-SHA1, HMAC-SHA256, HMAC-SHA512, Adler32, CRC-8, CRC-16, CRC-24, CRC-64, ELF-32, FCS-16, HAS-160, MD-2, MD-4, MD-5, RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-160, RIPEMD-256, RIPEMD-320, SHA-0, SHA-1, SHA-2-224, SHA-2-256, SHA-2-384, SHA-2-512, SHA-3-224, SHA-3-256, SHA-3-384, SHA-3-512,
Install “Cryptography” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Cryptography on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Cryptography app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Cryptography.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Cryptography On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Cryptography?
• Added Webding and Wingding encoding methods.
• Added Pig Latin encoding method.
• Fixed Four Square cipher.
Cryptography is a process of transforming readable data into an unreadable format and vice versa. It is used to protect information from unauthorized access. Cryptography is also used for authentication, which is the verification of the identity of the sender or receiver of a message.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Cryptography for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Cryptography to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cryptography and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cryptography. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cryptography.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.