Depth Illusion is a Unity demo that showcases an innovative new rendering technique that creates the illusion of depth in a 2D scene. The demo features a 3D scene that can be viewed from different angles, and a 2D scene that is rendered on top of the 3D scene. The 2D scene is rendered with a displacement map that creates the illusion of depth.
In this article, we will show you how to download Depth Illusion Demo For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Depth Illusion Demo technical specifications first.
Depth Illusion Demo Andorid App Summary
Osman Koc is the developer of this Depth Illusion Demo application. It is listed under the Art & Design category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 118+ users of this app. The Depth Illusion Demo app rating is currently 0.2.
It was last updated on Mar 10, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Depth Illusion Demo for PC
– The app can create an illusion of depth by tracking the user’s face in 3D via Google ARCore.
– The app uses the position and rotation of the user’s face to render the view through an off-axis projection, which aligns the perspective of the content with the user.
– The lights in the scene are also coupled with the position and rotation of the user’s face to enhance the illusion.
– The app has three scenes that can be scrolled through by tapping on the screen.
– The app is open source, and the source code can be obtained from Github.
|App Name:||Depth Illusion Demo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Osman Koc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Art & Design|
|Updated on:||Mar 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Depth Illusion Demo For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Depth Illusion Demo on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Depth Illusion Demo and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Depth Illusion Demo andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Depth Illusion Demo App Overview and Details
The app creates illusion of depth by tracking the user’s face in 3D via Google ARCore, and uses it to render the view through an off-axis projection to align the perspective of the content with the user. To enhance the illusion, the lights in the scene are coupled with the position and rotation of the user’s face.
The app has 3 scenes, that you can scroll through by tapping on the screen.
This is an open source project. You can get the source from here: https://github.com/kocosman/DepthIllusionWithARCore
Whats New In this Depth Illusion Demo?
The app utilizes ARCore’s face tracking and couples it with an off-axis projection camera.
Tap to toggle between the 3 scenes (Crystal, Mars, Mountain)
Also you can find the source code for this app at:
Depth Illusion is a great demonstration of how the brain can be fooled. The app is easy to use and fun to play with. It is a great way to show how the brain can misinterpret what it sees.
This concludes our article on Depth Illusion Demo Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Depth Illusion Demo for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Depth Illusion Demo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Depth Illusion Demo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Depth Illusion Demo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Depth Illusion Demo.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.