Welcome to the exciting world of 2 Player Mini Battles! In this game, you and your opponent will battle it out using a variety of miniatures to see who is the ultimate victor. Each player will have a set of miniatures to use, and will need to use strategy and cunning to defeat their opponent. The battlefield is set, the miniatures are ready, it’s time to battle!
We will help you download the 2 Player Mini Battles for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install 2 Player Mini Battles on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install 2 Player Mini Battles on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for 2 Player Mini Battles on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the 2 Player Mini Battles as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||2 Player Mini Battles On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RHM Interactive|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
2 Player Mini Battles Andorid App Summary
RHM Interactive is the developer of the 2 Player Mini Battles, and they have the app under the Arcade of Google Play Store. The latest version of the 2 Player Mini Battles from them is 1.0 with over 196230 users under the hood. With a 3.5 rating, the 2 Player Mini Battles is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the 2 Player Mini Battles is Jan 28, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the 2 Player Mini Battles on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
2 Player Mini Battles App Overview and Details
If you want to play games on the same device with your friend, let’s play! Twoplayergames.org most popular Janissary series are now in one game! You can play 8 unique retro-pixel games randomly as soon as you hit the “PLAY” button! Try to achieve score of 5 in;
• Arrow – You should aim well and shoot your opponent with your arrow.
• Axe – Try to throw your axe to your opponent and try to hit him for five times.
• Sword – Show who’s the master in the sword!
• Mace – You are going to use your throwing skills of maces.
• Spear – Spears come up!
• Arena – You will destroy each other by using an ancient vehicle which has a metal arrow on it.
• Catapult – Aim well with your catapult and try to destroy the other side!
• Gun – The first produced guns will be on the hands of the Janissaries.
Only available for 2 Player, this game also provides you to keep track of your win count at the corner of your screen in “Scoreboard” section!
• Fast and entertaining gaming experience.
• Totally unique 8 mini games! Ideal for party games!
• In game bonuses and different game physics to consider such as wind.
• Easy to learn and hard to master gameplay!
• Great games you will never get bored of!
Features of 2 Player Mini Battles for PC
– 8 unique mini games
– In game bonuses
– Different game physics to consider
– Easy to learn and hard to master
– Entertaining gaming experience
– Scoreboard to keep track of win count
Whats New In this 2 Player Mini Battles?
In conclusion, the 2 Player Mini Battles application is a fun and engaging way to battle your friends. It is easy to use and provides a variety of options to make each battle unique. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned fighter, this application is sure to please. Thanks for playing!
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the 2 Player Mini Battles? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This 2 Player Mini Battles to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 2 Player Mini Battles and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the 2 Player Mini Battles. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 2 Player Mini Battles.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.