Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medical practice that involves inserting thin needles into specific points on the body to relieve pain or achieve other health benefits. Acupuncture has been used to treat a wide variety of conditions, including pain, anxiety, infertility, and nausea. Acupuncture is believed to work by stimulating the body’s natural healing processes.
There is a growing body of scientific evidence that suggests acupuncture is an effective treatment for a variety of conditions. A 2012 review of studies on acupuncture found that the practice is effective for treating chronic pain, tension headaches, and migraines. A 2016 study found that acupuncture may be helpful for treating anxiety.
Despite the growing evidence, acupuncture is still considered a controversial treatment. Some experts believe that the
The technical specifications of the AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points Andorid App Summary
AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points was developed by wr-2 and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points is 1.3.8 on Play store with total users of 44963. The AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points is Feb 3, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 3, 2017|
|Get it On:|
AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points App Overview and Details
AcuRhythm is an acupuncture app for classical/traditional acupuncturists interested in chrono-acupuncture. The app calculates ‘open’ points using various theories including: ,
Nai Zhi Fa, Zi Wu Liu Zhu (Stems & Branches, Midday/Midnight, Adopting Stems *, Partner days *, Husband/Wife *, Same Clan *), Inter-Generation (24 minute open points) *, Wei Qi Clock *, Ling Gui Ba Fa (Eight Techniques of The Mysterious Turtle) and Fei Teng Ba Fa * (Eight Techniques of Soaring). Seasonal points based on the 5 shu points *.
Also, select points based on the I Ching using favorable Hexagrams * and Season Hexagrams *.
AchRhythm has three time settings: Local time, Local time excluding any daylight savings, & Local solar time* calculated using your current longitude*.
Other useful point information is given by Channel, including: Source, Luo, Xi-Cleft, 5 Shu*, Entry/Exit, 5 Element techniques such as the 4 Needle Technique (Korean Sa-Am) *, Dr Richard Tan’s 5 Systems * and Dr Chao Chen’s Six Channel ZangFu Method *.
Please note that this free version is really just a taster to the functionality that is available when the Pro plugin is purchased.
Future Pro development to include: Propitious/Ominous days and Spirit human dwelling locations based of Stems and Branches.
* Pro version only
Features of AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points for PC
1. Calculates open points using various theories including Nai Zhi Fa, Zi Wu Liu Zhu, Inter-Generation, Wei Qi Clock, Ling Gui Ba Fa, Fei Teng Ba Fa, Seasonal points based on the 5 shu points, favorable Hexagrams and Season Hexagrams.
2. Includes three time settings: Local time, Local time excluding any daylight savings, & Local solar time* calculated using your current longitude.
3. Gives other useful point information by Channel, including: Source, Luo, Xi-Cleft, 5 Shu*, Entry/Exit, 5 Element techniques such as the 4 Needle Technique (Korean Sa-Am) *, Dr Richard Tan’s 5 Systems * and Dr Chao Chen’s Six Channel ZangFu Method *.
4. Please note that this free version is really just a taster to the functionality that is available when the Pro plugin is purchased.
5. Future Pro development to include: Propitious/Ominous days and Spirit human dwelling locations based of Stems and Branches.
Whats New In this AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points?
Acupuncture Points is an excellent application that can help people learn about the acupuncture points on the body. The app is easy to use and includes a variety of features that make it a valuable tool for learning about the body. The app is available for free on the App Store and is a must-have for anyone interested in acupuncture.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AcuRhythm Acupuncture Points.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.