Aerial TV is one of the most popular ways to watch television. It is a digital signal that is broadcasted through the air and received by a digital TV antenna. A digital TV antenna is a device that receives digital signals and converts them into a picture and sound that can be displayed on a television. Aerial TV is a great way to watch television because it is free and it offers a high-quality picture.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Signalware Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 21, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver Andorid App Summary
The Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver was developed by the popular developer agency named Signalware Ltd. They have the Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver in the Entertainment category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.42, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 243071 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 21, 2018 was the last date the Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver was updated with new features. If you want to use the Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver for PC
for more information.
1. Aerial TV is an offline receiver for DVB-T and DVB-T2 signals via a USB tuner.
2. You don’t need data plan or WiFi connection. Aerial TV works by picking up local digital signals off the air with a regular antenna.
3. It supports MPEG2, MPEG4 and HD reception where available and offers EPG functionality.
4. You will need a low cost USB tuner hardware. You can grab one online for less than €10.
5. Make sure to get an rtl-sdr RTL2832 tuner. When it arrives, just connect the provided antenna and start receiving.
6. You may need a USB OTG cable to plug the tuner in your Android device. USB OTG cables are inexpensive and easy to find.
7. Aerial TV allows you to try all features for free during the 30 minute trial period. After the trial period ends, you can make a one-off purchase to lift the time restrictions.
8. Please note: Aerial TV is the software part of DVB-T/DVB-T2 hardware receiving equipment and does not bundle or provide any content. Aerial TV does not work without an attached USB hardware.
9. Signal is provided by the end user via a USB hardware tuner so Aerial TV cannot guarantee reception.
10. For best results use an outdoor aerial.
Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver App Overview and Details
Aerial TV is an offline receiver for DVB-T and DVB-T2 signals via a USB tuner. You don’t need data plan or WiFi connection. Aerial TV works by picking up local digital signals off the air with a regular antenna. It supports MPEG2, MPEG4 and HD reception where available and offers EPG functionality.
You will need a low cost USB tuner hardware. You can grab one online for less than €10. Make sure to get an rtl-sdr RTL2832 tuner. When it arrives, just connect the provided antenna and start receiving. You may need a USB OTG cable to plug the tuner in your Android device. USB OTG cables are inexpensive and easy to find.
Aerial TV allows you to try all features for free during the 30 minute trial period. After the trial period ends, you can make a one-off purchase to lift the time restrictions.
Note that your Android device must support USB OTG. If unsure, do a quick search online or consult your Android device manual. Also check that there is DVB-T/DVB-T2 signal in your local area by doing a quick search online. DVB-T2 reception is only supported with compatible R828D dongles. Signal needs to be strong enough for Aerial TV to pick it up. For best results use an outdoor aerial.
Please note: Aerial TV is the software part of DVB-T/DVB-T2 hardware receiving equipment and does not bundle or provide any content. Aerial TV does not work without an attached USB hardware. Signal is provided by the end user via a USB hardware tuner so Aerial TV cannot guarantee reception.
Legal notice: By using Aerial TV you agree to comply with all relevant laws, including but not limited to holding valid licenses, regarding reception and viewing of DVB-T/DVB-T2 signals applicable to your local area and country. Aerial TV expects the end user to provide content privately meaning Aerial TV and the development team cannot be held responsible or liable for misuse by end user. Aerial TV cannot be used for playing back copyrighted content. Please refer to the terms and conditions you have received with the purchase of your hardware receiver for more information.
Aerial TV needs a third party driver in order to communicate with USB hardware. Aerial TV does not bundle any driver software. USB hardware support is dependent on the third party DVB-T driver app installed by the end user.
Using open source third party drivers in conjunction with Aerial TV, the following devices can be supported:
– RTL-SDR devices (RTL2832 and RTL2832U)
– Astrometa DVB-T2
– Unbranded Android DVB-T dongles (AF9035 based)
– ASUS My Cinema-U3100Mini Plus V2
– Compro VideoMate U620F and U650F
– Crypto ReDi PC 50 A
– Dexatek DK DVB-T Dongle
– Dexatek DK mini DVB-T Dongle
– DigitalNow Quad DVB-T Receiver
– EVOLVEO XtraTV stick
– G-Tek Electronics Group Lifeview LV5TDLX DVB-T
– GIGABYTE U7300
– Genius TVGo DVB-T03
– GoTView MasterHD 3
– Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle mini
– Leadtek WinFast DTV2000DS Plus
– Leadtek Winfast DTV Dongle Mini D
– MSI DIGIVOX Micro HD
– MaxMedia HU394-T
– PCTV AndroiDTV (78e)
– Peak DVB-T USB
– Sveon STV20, STV21 and STV27
– TURBO-X Pure TV Tuner DTT-2000
– TerraTec Cinergy T Stick/+ (Black, RC Rev. 3)
– TerraTec NOXON DAB Stick (rev 1, 2 and 3)
– Trekstor DVB-T Stick Terres 2.0
Experimental support *
– MyGica Pad TV Tuner PT360
– MyGica T230 DVB-T/T2/C
– MyGica (Geniatech) T230C DVB-T/T2/C
* Experimental support: The original app that comes with the dongles interferes with Aerial TV. If you want to use these dongles you need to uninstall or disable the original app.
Whats New In this Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver?
– Fix crash
– Improve Chinese support
Overall, the DVB-T receiver application is a great way to watch TV aerial broadcasts. The interface is easy to use and the picture quality is great. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to watch TV aerial broadcasts.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aerial TV – DVB-T receiver.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.