The Bible is a compilation of sacred texts from various religious traditions that Christians regard as authoritative. It is the source from which they derive their theology and moral principles. The Bible is also a source of comfort and inspiration for believers.
The technical specifications of the Bible +1 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Bible +1 Andorid App Summary
Bible +1 was developed by Just1Word Bible Apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Bible +1 from Google Play store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Bible +1 is 1.3.2 on Play store with total users of 43653. The Bible +1 app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Bible +1 is Jul 13, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Bible +1 on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Bible +1 App Overview and Details
Experience the fast, friendly, free Bible app used by millions. Easy enough for a Bible newbie yet packed with enough features for the serious student. This Bible app meets you right where you are. Navigating the Bible is simple using books, topics, stories and search. Highlight Bible verses in multiple colors, make notes, save bookmarks and share verses with friends. Dozens of the most popular versions are available in Bible +1 including NIV, NASB, ESV, NKJV, NLT, KJV, The Message and many more.
Download this free Bible app today and you can:
• Get the most popular Bible versions and download them for offline use!
• View fully formatted text!
• Explore the Bible by devotional reading plans!
• Navigate quickly and easily by filtering results and showing most relevant results first!
• Enjoy self-study with the help of multiple color highlighting, writing and titling notes, sorting notes and
highlights, saving bookmarks!
• See the words of Jesus in red (most versions)
• Select Multiple Verses
• Explore the Bible by topics, stories and more
• Backup and Sync notes, highlights, and bookmarks
• Disable auto-lock
• Keep track of your history
• Sync purchases with your free just1word account
• Read publisher footnotes
• Share verses and links by email, facebook and twitter
• Take advantage of external display support
• Search with just one word in the just 1 word app
Features of Bible +1 for PC
– Download popular Bible versions for offline use
– View fully formatted text
– Filter results and show most relevant results first
– Highlight Bible verses in multiple colors
– Make notes, save bookmarks and share verses with friends
– Sync purchases with a free just1word account
– Take advantage of external display support
– Search with just one word
How To Install & Download Bible +1 For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Bible +1 for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Bible +1.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Bible +1 on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Bible +1 and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Bible +1 on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Bible +1 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Just1Word Bible Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Bible +1?
Fix reported issues and crashes
The Bible is one of the most widely read and influential books of all time. It is also the most debated. Many people have found comfort, guidance and wisdom in its pages, while others find its teachings to be outdated and irrelevant. The Bible is a complex book with many different interpretations. What matters most is what it means to you.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Bible +1 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Bible +1 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bible +1 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bible +1. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bible +1.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.