Chess is a two-player strategy board game that is believed to have originated in India in the 6th century AD. The game is played on a square board with 64 squares of alternating colors, 16 on each side. Each player has 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. The object of the game is to checkmate the opponent’s king, whereby the game is won.
In this article, we will show you how to download Chess 2 For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Chess 2 technical specifications first.
Chess 2 Andorid App Summary
Mahjong Brain Games is the developer of this Chess 2 application. It is listed under the Board category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 306015+ users of this app. The Chess 2 app rating is currently 1.1.8.
It was last updated on Nov 18, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Chess 2 for PC
1. Seven levels of difficulty.
2. Choose your own starting position.
3. Full undo.
4. Chess puzzles.
5. Multiple sets of chess pieces and boards.
6. Play online with friends or random opponents.
7. Saved online games.
8. Ratings and achievements.
9. Hot seat.
10. Easy to use implementation.
|App Name:||Chess 2 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mahjong Brain Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Chess 2 For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Chess 2 on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Chess 2 and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Chess 2 andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Chess 2 App Overview and Details
Play new, easy to use implementation of classic Chess with many capabilities!
• Seven levels of difficulty: novice to grandmaster
• Possibility to set up your own starting position on board (single player only)
• Full undo (single player only)
• Chess puzzles: learn some tricks
• Several sets of chess pieces and boards
• Play ONLINE with friends or random opponents
• Online games are saved on server (note: your game is saved for one week; if you don’t make you move for one week, you lose the match)
• Ratings and achievements
• Hot seat: play with friends using one device
Whats New In this Chess 2?
Chess 2 is an excellent application for anyone who wants to improve their chess skills. The tutorials are clear and concise, and the practice games are a great way to test your new skills. I highly recommend Chess 2 for anyone who wants to improve their chess game.
This concludes our article on Chess 2 Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Chess 2 for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Chess 2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chess 2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chess 2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chess 2.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.