One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty. Twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty. Thirty one, thirty two, thirty three, thirty four, thirty five, thirty six, thirty seven, thirty eight, thirty nine, forty. Forty one, forty two, forty three, forty four, forty five, forty six, forty seven, forty eight, forty nine, fifty. Fifty one, fifty two, fifty three, fifty four, fifty five, fifty six, fifty seven,
The latest Counting for children (1~100) for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Counting for children (1~100) Andorid App Summary
DEVFLOOR has developed the Counting for children (1~100) for Android. You can find it under the Educational category on Play Store. Since its inception, Counting for children (1~100) has got over 105816+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.1
The latest update of Counting for children (1~100) is May 4, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Counting for children (1~100) App Overview and Details
When first teaching about numbers, many parents and teachers tend to focus on the numbers’ feature and order.
Teaching the number itself is important of course, but it is more important to understand the abstract and logical concepts underlying numbers.
This number app is designed as a easy and fun way to learn numbers from 1 to 100, as well as a variety of concepts such as space, weight, length, comparison, time, calculation through the child’s perspective.
In addition, the process of collecting fruits and making jams is a natural and fun way to learn the number classification concept. Children can also study the differences in the language of numbers by supporting voices in 16 languages.
Do you want to be a good parent?
Help your children make their first steps in mathematics enjoyable and interesting.
References for making this app :
C M Charles (1974) Teacher’s petit Piaget (Belmont, Calif. : Fearon-Pitman)
Piaget, Jean and R. Garcia. (1974) Understanding Causality.
박양덕 (2000) A comparison of teachers’ recognition of the early childhood mathematics education with parents’
안애리 (1993) Degree of Cognition about written numerals used everyday environment
Kamii C. (1985) Young Children Reinvent Arithmetic: Implications of Piaget’s Theory.
Lauren B Resnick, Susan F Omanson (1987) Learning to understand arithmetic.
Features of Counting for children (1~100) for PC
1. Learn numbers from 1 to 100
2. Learn about space, weight, length, comparison, time, calculation through the child’s perspective.
3. Collect fruits and make jams to learn number classification concept.
4. Study the differences in the language of numbers by supporting voices in 16 languages.
5. Be a good parent and help children make their first steps in mathematics enjoyable and interesting.
6. Learn about early childhood mathematics education with parents.
7. Recognize the degree of cognition about written numerals used everyday environment.
8. Young Children Reinvent Arithmetic: Implications of Piaget’s Theory.
9. Lauren B Resnick, Susan F Omanson (1987) Learning to understand arithmetic.
10. C M Charles (1974) Teacher’s petit Piaget (Belmont, Calif. : Fearon-Pitman)
Install “Counting for children (1~100)” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Counting for children (1~100) on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Counting for children (1~100) app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Counting for children (1~100).
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Counting for children (1~100) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Counting for children (1~100)?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Counting for children is an excellent application for teaching children how to count. The app is easy to use and helps children learn by providing positive reinforcement. The app is also a fun way for children to learn and keep track of their progress.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Counting for children (1~100) for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Counting for children (1~100) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Counting for children (1~100) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Counting for children (1~100). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Counting for children (1~100).
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.