Fire and Water Boxing is a two-player game that tests your dexterity and reflexes. Players take turns punching each other, and the first one to run out of energy loses the game. The game is played on a square board with four circles in each corner. The player in the bottom left starts the game.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player Andorid App Summary
The Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player was developed by the popular developer agency named HiHoy. They have the Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player in the Action category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 41836 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 28, 2021 was the last date the Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player was updated with new features. If you want to use the Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player using the emulator later on.
Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player App Overview and Details
Here is the best head boxing game in the world!
Choose your fighter and join this excitement.
In this action packed fighting game where fire and water characters are in ragdoll state,
Try to win all the rounds in single-player or two-player modes.
Play against cpu in offline mode or against your friends in multiplayer mode!
You have to use your special skills very accurately in this head boxing game that you can play with your friends.
Enjoy boxing with your friends with crazy game modes(Head ball, Medieval, War, City). When the super punch comes, you shouldn’t waste it. Wait for the right time to knock down your opponent!
In the next versions, stickman-style characters will be with you! Don’t forget to follow us and enjoy this beautiful game!
Features of Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player for PC
– 10 exciting game modes
– Choose your fighter and join the excitement
– Play against your friends in multiplayer mode
– Use your special skills to knockout your opponent
– Stickman-style characters in the next versions
– Beautiful graphics and exciting gameplay
Whats New In this Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player?
In the world of Fire and Water Boxing, two players battle head-to-head using elemental powers to knock their opponent out of the ring. The first fighter to make three consecutive successful ring-outs wins the match.
Both fighters start in the middle of the ring, surrounded by a moat of water. The first fighter to make a move is the one on the offensive. They can use any of their elemental powers to try and knock their opponent out of the ring.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fire and Water Boxing 2 Player.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.