Fuel Manager is a powerful and easy to use app that will help you save money on gasoline. It allows you to track your fuel consumption and find the best ways to improve your fuel economy. With Fuel Manager, you can easily find out how much money you are spending on gasoline and identify opportunities to save money.
In this article, we will show you how to download Fuel Manager (Consumption) For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Fuel Manager (Consumption) technical specifications first.
Fuel Manager (Consumption) Andorid App Summary
KB2 SOFT is the developer of this Fuel Manager (Consumption) application. It is listed under the Auto & Vehicles category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 950520+ users of this app. The Fuel Manager (Consumption) app rating is currently 30.54.
It was last updated on Feb 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Fuel Manager (Consumption) for PC
1. Dual-fuel consumption calculation
2. Detailed statistics and comparative graphs
3. Forecast of remaining fuel
4. Road Calculator rundown, path cost, and the necessary fuel
5. Export and import data (TSV)
6. 16 themes
7. Flexible settings (unit and interface)
8. Widgets for quick addition of records
9. Sync with the cloud, and between devices (using Dropbox API – Pro)
10. Several vehicles (Pro)
|App Name:||Fuel Manager (Consumption) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||KB2 SOFT|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Feb 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Fuel Manager (Consumption) For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Fuel Manager (Consumption) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Fuel Manager (Consumption) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Fuel Manager (Consumption) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Fuel Manager (Consumption) App Overview and Details
Fuel Manager will help control the cost of fuel and know when they have exceeded the budget.
THE FIRST APPLICATION IN THE GOOGLE PLAY WITH FULL SUPPORT FOR DUAL-FUEL CONSUMPTION CALCULATION OF FUEL (GAS + PETROL)
• Calculation of of fuel consumption – for one or two tanks (combined and separate statistics)
• Detailed statistics and comparative graphs
• Forecast of remaining fuel
• Road Calculator rundown, path cost, and the necessary fuel
• Export and import data (TSV)
• 16 themes
• Flexible settings (unit and interface)
• Widgets for quick addition of records
• Sync with the cloud, and between devices (using Dropbox API – Pro)
• Several vehicles (Pro)
• No ads. Absolutely.
What better than other
• calculation consumption of bi-fuel systems
• Universal calculation of fuel consumption (full tank, milestones, calculation ща residues)
• Prediction of remaining fuel
Answers to your questions, and detailed help can be found on the project website – http://kb2soft.ru/en
• To calculate the statistics needed at least two “final” record. These entries are – filling to complete, checkpoint, tank rest. The more entries, the more periods of calculation and the statistics more accurate.
• The most accurate results you get with regular refuels to complete. Use the “checkpoint” when you understand what it is and why.
• The program is continually evolving. If you have doubts about the loyalty of calculation or other questions – write to email@example.com – I will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Whats New In this Fuel Manager (Consumption)?
[!] Dropbox need for re-signing.
[~] fix rest card layout
[~] improve fuel calculations with missed records
[~] fix interface settings
[x] fix fuel type fields changing
[f] cloud settings storing fix
[!] all libraries updated
Fuel Manager is a handy application that lets you keep track of your car’s fuel consumption. It’s easy to use and very accurate, so you can get an idea of how much money you’re spending on gas each month. The app also includes a handy map feature, so you can see where your nearest gas station is. Overall, Fuel Manager is a great tool for keeping track of your car’s fuel consumption.
This concludes our article on Fuel Manager (Consumption) Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Fuel Manager (Consumption) for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Fuel Manager (Consumption) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fuel Manager (Consumption) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fuel Manager (Consumption). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fuel Manager (Consumption).
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.