In the first game of the series, you played as a small stickman running through a world of platforms, jumps and obstacles. In G-Switch 2, the action is taken up a notch as you now have to run and jump your way through an even more challenging world, filled with even more obstacles and traps. With new, faster gameplay and even more challenging levels, G-Switch 2 is sure to test your skills and reflexes to their limit. So, if you’re up for the challenge, then get ready to run, jump and switch your way to victory!
This article is all about helping you get to know the G-Switch 2 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||G-Switch 2 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Serius Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 5, 2018|
|Get it On:|
G-Switch 2 Andorid App Summary
The G-Switch 2 was developed by the popular developer agency named Serius Games. They have the G-Switch 2 in the Action category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2583021 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With G-Switch 2 latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 5, 2018 was the last date the G-Switch 2 was updated with new features. If you want to use the G-Switch 2 on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the G-Switch 2 using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download G-Switch 2 For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the G-Switch 2 using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the G-Switch 2 on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for G-Switch 2 here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of G-Switch 2 for PC
1. Play with gravity in all directions
2. Find 7 secret orbs and unlock new characters
3. Play with up to 4 friends simultaneously
4. Compete for the best times
5. Epic boss battles
6. Beautiful and atmospheric levels
7. Awesome power-ups
8. Challenging obstacles
9. Immersive soundtrack
10. Mind-bending puzzles
G-Switch 2 App Overview and Details
Important notice: Please download the new version of G-Switch 2 available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vascof.GSwitch2new
Due to technical issues with this version it will be discontinued soon.
Run and flip gravity in all directions and discover the truth about your existence.
Find the 7 secret orbs and unlock new characters.
Local multiplayer mode with up to FOUR simultaneous players on one device!
Whats New In this G-Switch 2?
In G-Switch 2, the player uses their finger to switch gravity and navigate through a series of obstacles. The game is a challenging and fun experience, and the player can compete with others online for the best time. G-Switch 2 is an excellent game for players who are looking for a challenge.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the G-Switch 2 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This G-Switch 2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-Switch 2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-Switch 2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-Switch 2.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.