Hiki is an AI chatbot that helps you communicate with your customers. It is designed to make it easy for you to get feedback and respond to customers’ questions. With Hiki, you can easily create and manage FAQs, track customer feedback, and get insights into how customers interact with your chatbot.
Our goal is to help you get the Hiki for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Hiki Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Hiki is HIKI LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping Hiki simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Hiki under Social of Play Store. Hiki’s latest version is 1.9.5 with an impressive user base of over 36455. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.6 shows how people love Hiki.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Hiki is Aug 10, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Hiki on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Hiki App Overview and Details
Hiki is a social app for Autistic adults to find friendship and love. It’s a safe space to foster deep connections and community. It’s a space to be us, because we are perfect.
Join now to find your match!
Features of Hiki for PC
1. Safe space for autistic adults to find friendship and love.
2. Community for autistic adults to foster deep connections.
3. App is perfect for autistic adults who want to find their match.
4. Opportunity to connect with other autistic adults.
5. Safe and secure environment for autistic adults.
6. Easy to use interface.
7. Fun and engaging app.
8. Helps autistic adults find their perfect match.
9. Encourages autistic adults to connect with each other.
10. Promotes community and connection for autistic adults.
Whats New In this Hiki?
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Download & Install Hiki For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Hiki app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Hiki app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Hiki will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Hiki on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Hiki On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||HIKI LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
In conclusion, the Hiki application is a very useful tool for managing and tracking tasks. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an excellent choice for managing tasks. Overall, I highly recommend Hiki for anyone looking for an easy way to manage tasks.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Hiki for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Hiki, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Hiki to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hiki and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hiki. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hiki.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.