Lotus Math is an online math learning platform that caters to students from grades 1 to 12. With a user-friendly interface and a wide range of topics, Lotus Math is the perfect platform for students to practice and excel in math.
In this article, we will show you how to download Lotus Math – 1 For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Lotus Math – 1 technical specifications first.
Lotus Math – 1 Andorid App Summary
DIGITAL INDIA FLIP BOOK is the developer of this Lotus Math – 1 application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 9413+ users of this app. The Lotus Math – 1 app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Nov 27, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Lotus Math – 1 for PC
1. Zoom in/Zoom out: This feature is used to get a closer look at high-quality images or to study them in detail.
2. Thumbnail: This feature is used to view a smaller, more manageable image of a larger image.
3. Flipbook: This feature combines the ease of interaction with the efficiency and increased value offered by today’s e-reading technology.
4. Search and find: This feature helps you look for specific words or phrases inside the content.
5. Bookmark: This feature allows you to add interesting parts of the content as bookmarks for later reference, and also jump to specific bookmarks.
|App Name:||Lotus Math – 1 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||DIGITAL INDIA FLIP BOOK|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 27, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Lotus Math – 1 For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Lotus Math – 1 on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Lotus Math – 1 and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Lotus Math – 1 andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Lotus Math – 1 App Overview and Details
The e-reader app has important features for using e-textbooks in the classroom.
Some functionality of e-book are mentioned below:
1. Zoom in/Zoom out : When you want to get a closer look at a high-quality image that deserves a more detailed study.
2. Thumbnail : This feature is used basically for a small image representation of a larger image, usually intended to make it easer and faster to look at or manage a group of larger images.
3. Flipbook : This feature combine the ease of interaction with the efficiency and increased value offered by today’s e-reading technology.
4. Search and find: When you want to look at some important words inside the content, Search and find option helps you to steer straight to the desired words.
5. Bookmark: When you want to add some interesting part as a bookmark, Bookmark feature allows you to add a bookmark and also you can jump to specific bookmarks.
Whats New In this Lotus Math – 1?
Lotus Math is an amazing application that helps students learn and practice math skills. With its fun and engaging activities, students will be able to improve their math skills in no time.
This concludes our article on Lotus Math – 1 Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Lotus Math – 1 for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Lotus Math – 1 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lotus Math – 1 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lotus Math – 1. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lotus Math – 1.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.