Material Gallery is a web application that helps designers and developers find Material Design resources. With Material Gallery, you can easily find Material Design icons, colors, and more. Material Gallery also includes a library of Material Design templates and examples.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Material Gallery For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Material Gallery App Overview and Details
Material Gallery App Overview and Details
This App is helpful in learning Android Coding and provide ready made library to code in Android.
All components of this app are design under the Google’s Material Design guidelines and some components are from another reference design models.
Components include like:
– Top Action Bar
– Bottom App Bar
– Bottom Sheet
– Material Buttons
– Bottom Navigation
– Material Cards
– Material Chips
– Material Dialog
– Selection Controls(Radio Button,Check Box,Switches)
– Material Pickers(Date and Time)
– Custom Expansion Panels
– Grid list
– Navigation Drawer
– Progress Indicators
– Rating Bars
– Snackbar and Toast
– Material Text fields
– Custom Timer
All Above components available with full source code 🙂
Download & Install Material Gallery For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Material Gallery on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Material Gallery on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Material Gallery result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Material Gallery will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Material Gallery with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Material Gallery on your PC.
|App Name:||Material Gallery On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||JB dev|
|Updated on:||Nov 10, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Libraries & Demo|
|Get it On:|
Material Gallery Andorid App Summary
JB dev is the developer of this Material Gallery application. It is listed under the Libraries & Demo category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4506+ users of this app. The Material Gallery app rating is currently 2.2.7.
It was last updated on Nov 10, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Material Gallery for PC
-Tutorials for learning Android coding
-Material design components
-Ready-made libraries for coding in Android
-Components include top action bar, bottom app bar, bottom sheet, material buttons, bottom navigation, material cards, material chips, material dialogs, selection controls, material pickers, custom expansion panels, grid list, lists, menus, navigation drawer, progress indicators, rating bars, sliders, snackbars and toasts, steppers, material text fields, custom timers, tabs, tooltips, textviews, animations
Whats New In this Material Gallery?
Removed support below Android 8.0 (Oreo) devices
Added Following Contents in Materials:-
~ Text views -> Marquee
~ Text views -> Animated
After using the Material Gallery application, I found that it is a very useful tool for finding new material for my design projects. The app has a library of materials with photos and descriptions, and I was able to find several materials that I plan to use in my next project. The app is easy to use and is a great resource for designers.
This concludes our article on Material Gallery Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Material Gallery for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Material Gallery to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Material Gallery and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Material Gallery. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Material Gallery.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.