Meter reading, also known as energy reading, is a process of obtaining the energy usage data from a meter. The meter reading is used to calculate the energy bill for the customer. There are various methods of meter reading, such as manual reading, automated meter reading, and remote meter reading.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Meter Reading for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Meter Reading On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ignazio Gallo, Alessandro Calefati|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 2, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Meter Reading Andorid App Summary
The Meter Reading was developed by the popular developer agency named Ignazio Gallo, Alessandro Calefati. They have the Meter Reading in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 106688 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Meter Reading latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 2, 2019 was the last date the Meter Reading was updated with new features. If you want to use the Meter Reading on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Meter Reading using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Meter Reading For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Meter Reading using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Meter Reading on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Meter Reading here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Meter Reading for PC
1. Meter Reading can automatically read numbers of household utilities.
2. The application can read meters ranging from mechanical gas meters, water meters and even digital gas meters.
3. The algorithm, to have high performance, employs a specific high end hardware based on graphical computation (GPU processing).
4. The number of readings available for this demo is limited to 50.
5. The full pipeline works on GPU and takes 0.2 seconds to perform the reading process.
6. The pipeline is easily adaptable to very different contexts.
7. The application is simple to use: take a photo containing a meter and send it to the server.
8. The server will provide you the digital representation of the number.
9. The developers offer support for users who reach the limit of 50 readings.
10. The application is focused only on household utility meters, however, the pipeline is easily adaptable to contexts beyond this scope.
Meter Reading App Overview and Details
Meter Reading is an application which can automatically read numbers of household utilities (gas mechanical, gas digital and water meters) considering only the integer part of the number, thus ignoring the floating part tipically the red one. Our algorithm can read meters ranging from mechanical gas meters, water meters and even digital gas meters. The algorithm, to have high performance, employs a specific high end hardware based on graphical computation (GPU processing). Using our App is very simple: take a photo containing a meter and send it to the server that will provide you the digital representation of the number. The full pipeline works on GPU and takes 0.2 seconds to perform the reading process. The number of reading available for this demo is limited to 50. Reached this limit, you can contact developers to continue using the service. For our purposes, we focused only on household utility meters, however, this pipeline is easily adaptable to very different contexts.
Whats New In this Meter Reading?
Meter Reading is an application that helps you keep track of your monthly electricity usage. It also provides you with tips on how to save money on your electricity bill. Meter Reading is easy to use and it is free to download.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Meter Reading of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Meter Reading to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Meter Reading and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Meter Reading. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Meter Reading.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.