Mikrotik Alerts is an addon for Mikrotik routers that allows administrators to receive notifications about important events that occur in the network. These events can include router crashes, interface failures, DHCP server failures, and more. Mikrotik Alerts can be configured to send notifications to administrators via email, SMS, or push notifications to mobile devices.
The technical specifications of the Mikrotik Alerts for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Mikrotik Alerts Andorid App Summary
Mikrotik Alerts was developed by KarsonPL and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Mikrotik Alerts from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Mikrotik Alerts is 1.11.210411 on Play store with total users of 4579. The Mikrotik Alerts app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Mikrotik Alerts is Apr 11, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Mikrotik Alerts on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Mikrotik Alerts For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Mikrotik Alerts installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Mikrotik Alerts and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Mikrotik Alerts on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Mikrotik Alerts in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Mikrotik Alerts on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Mikrotik Alerts On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 11, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Mikrotik Alerts App Overview and Details
Mikrotik devices are capable of logging various system events and status information. In addition, with multiple device settings, you can enable additional logging with the prefix set by you.
Unfortunately, often we do not monitor this logs on a regular.
Mikrotik Alerts application will help you with this!
The application cyclically gets logs from the Mikrotik devices and analyzes them after their type or content. When the logs contain the information indicated by you, the application will notify you about it.
The application also allows you to monitor the basic parameters of Mikrotik device interfaces and notify you when any of them will be unsuitable as to the value we set.
You can monitor the following interface parameters:
– whether the interface is running
– interface link downs
– CCQ values for Rx and Tx
– Signal strength values for Rx and Tx
The application will also notify you if there is no connection to the Mikrotik device. It also checks the time set on Mikrotik devices.
In the application settings, you can specify the frequency of checking Mikrotik devices, and many other parameters.
I will be develop this application.
If you have any suggestions, you would like to have some additional features, possibilities – please contact with me – email@example.com
Features of Mikrotik Alerts for PC
1. The ability to log various system events and status information.
2. The ability to enable additional logging with the prefix set by you.
3. The ability to monitor basic parameters of Mikrotik device interfaces.
4. The ability to be notified when any of the monitored parameters will be unsuitable.
5. The ability to be notified when there is no connection to the Mikrotik device.
6. The ability to check the time set on Mikrotik devices.
7. The ability to specify the frequency of checking Mikrotik devices.
8. The ability to receive suggestions and feedback from users.
9. The ability to develop the application further.
10. The ability to contact the developer with suggestions or feedback.
Whats New In this Mikrotik Alerts?
– add new billing library
The Mikrotik Alerts application is a great tool for keeping track of network activity. It allows you to create alerts based on a variety of criteria, including packet loss, latency, and throughput. This application can help you to identify and troubleshoot problems quickly and efficiently.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Mikrotik Alerts on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Mikrotik Alerts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mikrotik Alerts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mikrotik Alerts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mikrotik Alerts.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.