Numerals are symbols, usually letters, used to represent numbers. In the early days of mathematics, numerals were represented by tally marks, dots, and other symbols. The number two could be represented by a single line, the number three by three lines, and so on. The modern numerals we use today were first developed in India and later spread to the Arab world and Europe.
There are two types of numerals: Hindu-Arabic numerals and Roman numerals. Hindu-Arabic numerals are the most common type and are used in most countries around the world. Roman numerals are used mainly in the United States and some other countries.
Hindu-Arabic numerals are written from
This article is all about helping you get to know the Numerals Conversion for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Numerals Conversion On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Charisis Iliadis|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Numerals Conversion Andorid App Summary
The Numerals Conversion was developed by the popular developer agency named Charisis Iliadis. They have the Numerals Conversion in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.06, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5405 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Numerals Conversion latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 11, 2020 was the last date the Numerals Conversion was updated with new features. If you want to use the Numerals Conversion on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Numerals Conversion using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Numerals Conversion For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Numerals Conversion using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Numerals Conversion on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Numerals Conversion here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Numerals Conversion for PC
1. Convert Arabic (decimal) to Latin (Roman)
2. Convert Latin (Roman) to Greek (Hellenic)
3. Convert Arabic (decimal) to Greek (Hellenic)
4. Convert Latin (Roman) to Arabic (decimal)
5. Copy/paste numbers between numeral systems
6. No permissions needed
7. No ads
8. Special designed custom keyboards for each type of numeral system
9. Displays output as you type
10. Convert numbers between numeral systems
Numerals Conversion App Overview and Details
A simple to use tool, for three-way conversion between Arabic (decimal), Latin (Roman) and Greek (Hellenic) numeral systems.
Special designed custom keyboards for each type of numeral system.
Displays output as you type
Arabic (decimal) numerals are the ten digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. This is the most common system for the symbolic representation of numbers in the world today.
Latin (Roman) numerals are a numeral system that originated in ancient Rome and remained the usual way of writing numbers throughout Europe well into the Late Middle Ages. Numbers in this system are represented by combinations of letters from the Latin alphabet. Modern usage employs seven symbols, each with a fixed integer value.
Greek (Hellenic) numerals, are a system of writing numbers using the letters of the Greek alphabet. In modern Greece, they are still used for ordinal numbers and in contexts similar to those in which Roman numerals are still used elsewhere in the West.
Whats New In this Numerals Conversion?
Numerals Conversion is an application that helps users convert numbers between different numeral systems. This application is very useful for people who need to frequently convert numbers between different numeral systems, such as scientists, mathematicians, and engineers. Numerals Conversion is also very helpful for people who are learning a new numeral system.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Numerals Conversion of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Numerals Conversion to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Numerals Conversion and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Numerals Conversion. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Numerals Conversion.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.