In O-level Chemistry, you will learn about the structure and properties of atoms and molecules, the changes that they undergo and the energy that drives these changes. You will also learn about the different states of matter, and how to use the principles of chemistry to solve problems.
Our goal is to help you get the O-Level Chemistry for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
O-Level Chemistry Andorid App Summary
The developer of the O-Level Chemistry is JSL Educational Services and they’ve done a great job at keeping O-Level Chemistry simple yet highly interactive. You can find the O-Level Chemistry under Education of Play Store. O-Level Chemistry’s latest version is 1.3 with an impressive user base of over 119115. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.7 shows how people love O-Level Chemistry.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the O-Level Chemistry is Sep 28, 2014 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the O-Level Chemistry on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
O-Level Chemistry App Overview and Details
“Perfect Practice Makes Perfect”….”Elimu ni Ufunguo wa Maisha”
“O-Level Chemistry” application is a collection of chemistry questions from national exams from 2013-1995. This app provides availability of chemistry national exams to all students on their mobile devices (tablets, smartphones). Students can now use this app to practice to solve national exams related problems that are most likely to be encountered in O-level secondary school exams.
Yes, together we can improve our education one subject at a time.
Features of O-Level Chemistry for PC
1. The app includes chemistry questions from national exams from 2013-1995.
2. It is available on mobile devices (tablets, smartphones).
3. It helps students practice to solve national exams related problems.
4. It improves education one subject at a time.
5. The app is HAPPY PRACTICE!
Whats New In this O-Level Chemistry?
Download & Install O-Level Chemistry For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the O-Level Chemistry app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the O-Level Chemistry app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the O-Level Chemistry will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed O-Level Chemistry on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||O-Level Chemistry On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||JSL Educational Services|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 28, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Chemistry is the study of the composition, structure, properties and changes of matter. It is a fundamental science that helps us to understand the world around us. A good understanding of chemistry is essential for many careers, including those in the health, engineering and environmental sectors.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the O-Level Chemistry for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the O-Level Chemistry, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This O-Level Chemistry to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for O-Level Chemistry and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the O-Level Chemistry. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the O-Level Chemistry.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.