There’s nothing like a good shake to answer a call. Especially when that call is from your best friend. You know they’re going to be asking for your help with something, and you’re ready to give it to them. Shake to answer a call is the perfect way to start your day. You’re alert, ready to go, and you know that whatever comes your way, you’re going to be able to handle it.
The latest Shake to Answer a Call for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Shake to Answer a Call Andorid App Summary
ForU Naveen has developed the Shake to Answer a Call for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, Shake to Answer a Call has got over 136917+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Shake to Answer a Call is Jun 7, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Shake to Answer a Call App Overview and Details
Now You can answer calls by hand motion/shaking mobile phone.Shake to Answer a Call for easy to accept by shaking mobile and also option to Auto answer incoming calls .you have an option to selected gallery photo as full screen caller id theme. 15 different types them designer theme for caller ID. Caller Name Announcer for incoming calls information.You have an option set enable/disable shake to answer a call by clicking on/of button at application settings.
* Enable or Disable Shake to Answer incoming Calls.
* Caller Name Announcer option to Enable or Disable.
* Auto Call Answer Enable/Disable and also option to activate loud speaker for in coming calls.
* 15 different types beautiful Caller ID Themes.
* Option to set your Gallery Photos as Caller ID Background Theme.
Features of Shake to Answer a Call for PC
1. Enable or Disable Shake to Answer incoming Calls.
2. Caller Name Announcer option to Enable or Disable.
3. Auto Call Answer Enable/Disable and also option to activate loud speaker for in coming calls.
4. 15 different types beautiful Caller ID Themes.
5. Option to set your Gallery Photos as Caller ID Background Theme.
Install “Shake to Answer a Call” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Shake to Answer a Call on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Shake to Answer a Call on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Shake to Answer a Call and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Shake to Answer a Call as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Shake to Answer a Call On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ForU Naveen|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Shake to Answer a Call?
Shake to Answer a Call Caller ID with Designer Themes And Also option to set Caller Name Announcer and Auto Answers Calls
Shake to Answer a Call is a great application that allows you to answer calls without having to touch your phone. This is a great application for people who are always on the go and do not have time to answer their phone.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Shake to Answer a Call for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Shake to Answer a Call to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shake to Answer a Call and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shake to Answer a Call. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shake to Answer a Call.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.