Shri Sidhdata Ashram is one of the holiest places of worship in India. It is located in the state of Rajasthan and is dedicated to the Hindu god, Lord Shiva. The ashram is said to be blessed by the presence of Siddha, an accomplished sage who is said to have attained divine powers. The ashram is a popular pilgrimage site and is visited by thousands of devotees every year.
The technical specifications of the Shri Sidhdata Ashram for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Shri Sidhdata Ashram Andorid App Summary
Shri Sidhdata Ashram was developed by Shri Sidhdata Ashram and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Shri Sidhdata Ashram from Google Play Store under the Social category. The latest version of Shri Sidhdata Ashram is 1.2.26 on Play store with total users of 4557. The Shri Sidhdata Ashram app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Shri Sidhdata Ashram is Jul 29, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Shri Sidhdata Ashram on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Shri Sidhdata Ashram For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Shri Sidhdata Ashram using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Shri Sidhdata Ashram on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Shri Sidhdata Ashram here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Shri Sidhdata Ashram On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Shri Sidhdata Ashram|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Shri Sidhdata Ashram for PC
1. Ashram was founded on a piece of land that has been known for spiritual and religious activities for centuries.
2. GuruMaharaj came across the land while travelling and was inspired by an illusionary shining source of water to build the ashram there.
3. After initial obstacles, the ashram was successfully completed.
4. In 1996, with the inspiration of the lord, construction began on Shri LakshmiNarayan Divya Dham temple.
5. The temple was completed in four years due to the efforts of GuruMaharaj and the devotees.
6. The temple is a pilgrimage place for millions of people and all wishes are fulfilled based on the faith of the devotee.
7. The temple is a place of religious faith, wealth, and livelihood, and salvation.
8. The temple is a place where the devotee’s wishes are granted.
9. The temple is a place of happiness and peace.
10. The temple is a place where the devotee can find the lord.
Shri Sidhdata Ashram App Overview and Details
GuruMaharaj started the setting up of Sidhdata Ashram in 1989 on a piece of land on Vyas Pahari of Aravali mountain range, which comes under the Faridabad division. This land been known for spiritual & religious activities previously performed in the ancient era by Rishi Parshuram, Rishi Parasher, Rishi Vyas and Maa Kunti. How GuruMaharaj Came across this piece of land is an interesting fact – while travelling from Faridabad to Delhi, GuruMaharaj Ji’s vehicle had a breakdown. When GuruMaharaj got down from his car, he saw an illusionary shining source of water. With the intention of seeing the source of water he inspected the area but nothing was visible. There GuruMaharaj heard the voice of the Lord who inspired him to build an Ashram on that land. This evidence was enough for GuruMaharaj to set up the Ashram at this very place. After a few initial obstacles , GuruMaharaj was successful in the completion of the Ashram.
In 1996, with the inspiration from the Lord and with the intent of human welfare and promulgating the teachings of Sri Sampradaya, construction work of Shri LakshmiNarayan Divya Dham began on the auspicious occasion of Vijaya Dashmi festival (Dusshera). The Construction of this Temple, which has now become a pilgrimage place for millions of people , was completed in a short span of Four Years because of the untiring and selfless efforts of GuruMaharaj and the voluntary service of thousands of devotees.
It is believed and experienced by millions that at this Holy and Sacred temple all wishes of the devotees, pertaining to Dharam (religious faith), Arth (wealth and livelihood), Kaam (Ensuring posterity) and Moksh (Salvation), are fulfilled based on the Bhav (expression of faith) of the devotee.
Whats New In this Shri Sidhdata Ashram?
Shri Sidhdata Ashram is a holy place that helps people connect with their inner selves and find their true purpose in life. It is a place of peace and healing, and I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to visit. The ashram is a place where you can learn to live in the present moment and find true happiness and peace. I would highly recommend a visit to anyone who is looking for a place of solace and spiritual growth.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Shri Sidhdata Ashram on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Shri Sidhdata Ashram to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shri Sidhdata Ashram and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shri Sidhdata Ashram. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shri Sidhdata Ashram.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.