A slipcase is a protective cover for a book or series of books. It is usually a cardboard box, covered in paper or cloth, with a spine to hold the books in place. Slipcases are often used to protect older or rare books.
The technical specifications of the Slipcase for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Slipcase Andorid App Summary
Slipcase was developed by Everlution and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Slipcase from Google Play Store under the News & Magazines category. The latest version of Slipcase is 2.0.0 on Play store with total users of 1094. The Slipcase app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Slipcase is May 4, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Slipcase on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Slipcase For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Slipcase using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Slipcase on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Slipcase here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Slipcase On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||May 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Slipcase for PC
1. Keep up-to-date with the latest news and thought-leadership in the insurance and reinsurance industries
2. Construct a personal feed of relevant articles and topics
3. Receive internal notifications of new articles
4. Get push notifications for larger news articles
5. Read articles from over 40 topics in the insurance and reinsurance industries
6. Stay informed of the most significant news and thought-leadership articles across the industry
7. Gain a competitive edge in the industry
8. Differentiate yourself from your competitors
9. Access the Slipcase app for free
10. Use the app globally with no restrictions
Slipcase App Overview and Details
The app for insurance, reinsurance & risk management professionals
In an increasingly competitive marketplace, the free Slipcase app enables commercial (re)insurance professionals globally to develop their personal expertise and differentiate from competitors. By constructing a personal feed, users can keep track of the latest news and thought leadership relevant to their specific role
• Free to download and use
• Personal Feed: A customised feed of the latest news and thought leadership, from relevant industry organisations, publications and topics; including articles from the worlds most established publishers
• Recommended feed: A daily insight into the most significant news and thought leadership articles from across the industry
• Notifications: Internal notifications informing users of new articles. Push Notifications sent out for larger news articles to relevant followers
• Topics: Over 40 topics covering the commercial (re)insurance industry, from Marine Cargo, International Property and Political Risk to Market Moves, Financial Results and Topical Trends
Whats New In this Slipcase?
The Slipcase mobile app V2 features a brand new look, with changes made to enhance usability and your experience. We’ve also introduced push notifications to alert you to breaking news and important insights as they happen.
After researching the different slipcase applications, I have decided to use the InDesign application to create my slipcase. I have found that this application is user-friendly and will allow me to create the exact look that I am hoping to achieve. I am excited to start working on my project and cannot wait to see the final product!
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Slipcase on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Slipcase to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Slipcase and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Slipcase. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Slipcase.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.