So, you’re possessed. Congratulations! You’re now in the exclusive club of individuals who have been taken over by a spirit, demon, or other supernatural entity. While this may seem like a daunting prospect, don’t worry – you’re not alone. In fact, there are many people who have gone through the same thing, and they can help you through it. This book is a guide to everything you need to know about being possessed, from the initial symptoms to the final steps of exorcism. It’s packed with information on how to deal with your possession, and it will help you to get through this difficult time.
The technical specifications of the So, You’re Possessed! for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
So, You’re Possessed! Andorid App Summary
So, You’re Possessed! was developed by Hosted Games and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download So, You’re Possessed! from Google Play Store under the Role Playing category. The latest version of So, You’re Possessed! is 1.1.6 on Play store with total users of 36637. The So, You’re Possessed! app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the So, You’re Possessed! is Mar 27, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the So, You’re Possessed! on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install So, You’re Possessed! For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the So, You’re Possessed! using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the So, You’re Possessed! on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for So, You’re Possessed! here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||So, You’re Possessed! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hosted Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of So, You’re Possessed! for PC
1. 50,000 word contemporary fantasy novel.
2. Your choices impact how the tale unfolds.
3. Play as male or female; gay, straight, or bisexual.
4. Unique opportunities to customize your character impact the plot!
5. Build friendships or alienate allies while fighting your inner—and outer—demons.
6. 25 achievements to unlock!
7. Action and adventure, angels and demons, peril and pizzas!
8. Half game/half story, filled with action and adventure, angels and demons, peril and pizzas!
9. Battle for control of your soul in this 50,000-word contemporary fantasy.
10. Choose carefully! It’s going to take a little mortal ingenuity, divine intervention, and plain dumb luck to survive this first installment of a multipart series.
So, You’re Possessed! App Overview and Details
Love a good “demon meets human, demon uses human, demon unlocks apocalyptic force within human” story? Help uncover the mysterious plot that draws an eclectic group of divine beings together and save your soul!
So, You’re Possessed! is a 50,000-word contemporary fantasy novel where your choices impact how the tale unfolds. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Can you keep your dark side in check when your world turns upside down? Will you nurture a team of friends to rally at your side or fight your demons alone? Because a lousy delivery job, an unemployed roommate, and delayed graduation aren’t stressful enough without adding an epic battle between the forces of good and evil to the list!
Choose carefully! It’s going to take a little mortal ingenuity, divine intervention, and plain dumb luck to survive this first installment of a multipart series. Try the first two chapters for free!
• Battle for control of your soul in this 50,000-word contemporary fantasy.
• Half game/half story, filled with action and adventure, angels and demons, peril and pizzas!
• Play as male or female; gay, straight, or bisexual.
• Unique opportunities to customize your character impact the plot!
• Build friendships or alienate allies while fighting your inner—and outer—demons.
• 25 achievements to unlock!
Whats New In this So, You’re Possessed!?
We’ve switched to a new advertising provider. If you enjoy “So, You’re Possessed!”, please leave us a written review. It really helps!
So, You’re Possessed! is an application that helps you determine if you are possessed by a demon. It is a simple, easy to use application that provides you with a list of questions to answer. It is important to note that this application is not a substitute for professional help. If you feel like you are possessed by a demon, please seek professional help.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the So, You’re Possessed! on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This So, You’re Possessed! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for So, You’re Possessed! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the So, You’re Possessed!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the So, You’re Possessed!.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.