Solfa is a music notation system that uses simple shapes to represent the notes of the scale. It is a relative new system, first developed in the 18th century. Solfa is a very easy system to learn and is popular with beginner musicians.
The latest SolfaRead for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
SolfaRead Andorid App Summary
hftom has developed the SolfaRead for Android. You can find it under the Music category on Play Store. Since its inception, SolfaRead has got over 493891+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2
The latest update of SolfaRead is Jun 24, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
SolfaRead App Overview and Details
SolfaRead aims to help you improve your reading speed.
This is not an application for learning music theory.
Choose a key, a level and go. You have 2 minutes to identify as many notes as possible. Each mistake costs you 3 seconds.
Imagined for my daughter, for free, without ads.
Have fun (or not 🙂
Features of SolfaRead for PC
1. Improve your reading speed
2. Learn music theory
3. Identify notes in 2 minutes
4. Free and without ads
5. Fun or not fun
Install “SolfaRead” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing SolfaRead on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install SolfaRead on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type SolfaRead and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the SolfaRead as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||SolfaRead On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 24, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this SolfaRead?
– Mute sound option
– Mute duck option
Solfa is an excellent tool for ear training and sight singing. I have found it to be very helpful in improving my musical abilities. The application is easy to use and has a variety of exercises that are both challenging and fun. I would highly recommend Solfa to anyone who wants to improve their musical skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the SolfaRead for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This SolfaRead to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SolfaRead and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the SolfaRead. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SolfaRead.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.