Solid State 3D Printing is a process that prints objects in a layer-by-layer fashion using a three-dimensional printer. The printer head deposits a small amount of material, usually a plastic, metal, or ceramic, to form the first layer of the object. A motor then moves the print head in the X and Y directions, allowing the printer to build the object one layer at a time. The print head then deposits another layer of material on top of the first, and the process is repeated until the object is complete.
The technical specifications of the Solid State 3D for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Solid State 3D Andorid App Summary
Solid State 3D was developed by Enteriosoft and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Solid State 3D from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Solid State 3D is 1.2 on Play store with total users of 52770. The Solid State 3D app has a user rating of 3.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Solid State 3D is Jan 4, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Solid State 3D on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Solid State 3D For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Solid State 3D using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Solid State 3D on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Solid State 3D here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Solid State 3D On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 4, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Solid State 3D for PC
1. Solid State 3D helps you visualize all types of cubic unit cells, 2D and 3D packing, and different types of voids in 3D.
2. This app contains three types of unit cells, five types of packing, and two types of voids.
3. You can also imagine the crystal lattice by visualizing all the unit cells.
4. The purpose of making this app is to help students of chemistry visualize 3D unit cells, packing, and voids so that they can understand it better.
Solid State 3D App Overview and Details
Solid State 3D helps you to visualize all types of cubic unit cells, 2D and 3D packing and different types of voids in 3D. This app contains three types of unit cells, five types of packing and two types of voids.
This app covers the following topics:
1. Types of Unit Cell:
– Primitive/Simple cubic unit cell.
– Body-centred/body centered cubic unit cell or bcc.
– Face-centred/face centered cubic unit cell or fcc.
2. Types of Packing:
– Packing in one dimension.
– Packing in two dimension.
– Packing in three dimension.
3. Types of Voids:
– Tetrahedral void.
– Octahedral void.
You can also imagine its crystal lattice by visualizing all the unit cells.
Purpose of making this app:
– Unit cells, packing and voids are actually 3D is shape and we study it in 2D in chemistry books. So, it becomes harder to visualize and understand it in 2D. This app helps the students of chemistry to visualize it in 3D as such they can understand it better.
Whats New In this Solid State 3D?
Fixed some minor bugs.
Solid State 3D Printing technology is the future of 3D printing. It is faster, more accurate, and produces high quality prints. It is the perfect technology for manufacturing prototypes and small batch runs.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Solid State 3D on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Solid State 3D to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Solid State 3D and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Solid State 3D. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Solid State 3D.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.