Speech Timer is a great app that helps you keep track of time while giving speeches or presentations. It’s easy to use and very accurate, which is great for ensuring that you stay on track during your speech.
The technical specifications of the Speech Timer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Speech Timer Andorid App Summary
Speech Timer was developed by Michael Dobbins and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Speech Timer from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Speech Timer is 1.11 on Play store with total users of 22473. The Speech Timer app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Speech Timer is Apr 13, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Speech Timer on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Speech Timer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Speech Timer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Speech Timer on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Speech Timer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Speech Timer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Michael Dobbins|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Speech Timer for PC
1. Speech Timer was designed for timing speeches at Toastmaster International(tm) events.
2. There are a number of buttons for configuring standard predefined time settings for the green, yellow and red progress signals.
3. You may touch a time setting display to adjust the time setting for a custom time value at any time before starting a speech.
4. Hitting “Start” will time the speech and progress through white, green, yellow and red progress signals, with an optional disqualification signal.
5. Hitting “Stop” will stop the timer and display the speech time.
6. The first letter of the color is also displayed for color blind users.
7. Sound and vibrate preferences are provided for blind speakers.
8. A preference to control display of time during speech to better conform to Toastmaster International ™ practices.
9. Two custom time buttons may be configured in preferences.
10. Icon art by Vikram Dayal
Speech Timer App Overview and Details
Speech Timer was designed for timing speeches at Toastmaster International(tm) events.
There are a number of buttons for configuring standard predefined time settings for the green, yellow and red progress signals. You may touch a time setting display to adjust the time setting for a custom time value at any time before starting a speech.
Hitting “Start” will time the speech and progress through white, green, yellow and red progress signals, with an optional disqualification signal. Hitting “Stop” will stop the timer and display the speech time.
The first letter of the color is also displayed for color blind users. Sound and vibrate preferences are provided for blind speakers. A preference to control display of time during speech to better conform to Toastmaster International ™ practices. Two custom time buttons may be configured in preferences.
Icon art by Vikram Dayal
Whats New In this Speech Timer?
Android target update to keep on play store.
Voice response preference defined, but no voice files to play, yet.
Overall, the Speech Timer application is a great way to keep track of your speeches and ensure that you stay within your time limit. It is easy to use and very reliable. I highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to keep track of their speech times.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Speech Timer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Speech Timer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Speech Timer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Speech Timer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Speech Timer.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.