Splid is a web and mobile app that allows people to split group bills evenly. Whether you are out with friends or colleagues, Splid makes it easy to evenly split the bill without any drama. With a user-friendly interface, Splid takes the hassle out of splitting bills.
The technical specifications of the Splid – Split group bills for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Splid – Split group bills Andorid App Summary
Splid – Split group bills was developed by Nico Jersch and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Splid – Split group bills from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of Splid – Split group bills is 1.3 on Play store with total users of 1131376. The Splid – Split group bills app has a user rating of 4.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Splid – Split group bills is Dec 7, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Splid – Split group bills on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Splid – Split group bills For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Splid – Split group bills using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Splid – Split group bills on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Splid – Split group bills here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Splid – Split group bills On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nico Jersch|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Splid – Split group bills for PC
1. Clean interface that’s super easy to use.
2. Share groups online to enter bills together (no sign-up needed).
3. Also works perfectly offline.
4. Download summaries as PDF or Excel* files that are easy to understand.
5. Choose from more than 150 currencies and let Splid automatically convert the amount (perfect if you are on vacation or travelling).
6. Handles even complicated transactions (for example, adding multiple payees or splitting bills unequally).
7. Minimal payments: You’ll handle as few payments as possible because Splid always finds the easiest way to split your bills.
8. Universally usable: Split costs on vacations, with roommates, in relationships, or with friends & family.
9. Total cost: Find out how much everyone in your group has spent in total.
10. Excel export available via in-app purchase.
Splid – Split group bills App Overview and Details
Perfect for vacations, roommates or your relationship, Splid helps you to stay on top of your expenses and settle up in an easy, relaxed way.
No more fiddling about with change, lost receipts, or disagreements about the balance. Simply enter all your shared expenses and Splid shows you who owes how much to whom.
And the best thing: Splid works on and offline. Create an offline group and get splitting costs under control within seconds. Or, activate the sync to enter expenses together. It’s simple, and there’s no sign-up required.
Even complicated bills can be split quickly and easily with Splid:
– Emma paid the supermarket bill but Leo contributed $10? No problem.
– Your travel expenses are in dollars but you want to settle up in euros? Done.
– Hannah had two more drinks than everyone else? Easy-peasy.
All features at a glance:
✔︎ Clean interface that’s super easy to use.
✔︎ Share groups online to enter bills together (no sign-up needed).
✔︎ Also works perfectly offline.
✔︎ Download summaries as PDF or Excel* files that are easy to understand.
✔︎ Choose from more than 150 currencies and let Splid automatically convert the amount (perfect if you are on vacation or travelling).
✔︎ Handles even complicated transactions (for example, adding multiple payees or splitting bills unequally).
✔︎ Minimal payments: You’ll handle as few payments as possible because Splid always finds the easiest way to split your bills.
✔︎ Universally usable: Split costs on vacations, with roommates, in relationships, or with friends & family.
✔︎ Total cost: Find out how much everyone in your group has spent in total.
*Excel export available via in-app purchase.
Whats New In this Splid – Split group bills?
Thank you so much for your helpful feedback and the superb ratings. This helps me to make Splid better with every new release.
New in this version:
– You can now categorize your expenses
– A few design changes to make everything prettier and more readable
– Several smaller improvements
Splid is the perfect solution for splitting group bills. With its easy-to-use interface, Splid makes splitting bills a breeze. No more fighting over who owes what – Splid will take care of it all. So next time you’re out with your friends, be sure to download Splid and avoid the hassle of bill splitting.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Splid – Split group bills on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Splid – Split group bills to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Splid – Split group bills and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Splid – Split group bills. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Splid – Split group bills.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.