Spoken English in Hindi is designed to help Hindi speakers learn to speak English. The lessons are presented in Hindi with English translation, and focus on everyday scenarios. The course begins with the basics, such as greetings and introductions, and moves on to more complex topics, such as ordering food and making travel arrangements. With practice, you will be able to speak English with confidence.
The latest Spoken English in Hindi for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Spoken English in Hindi Andorid App Summary
Anidot has developed the Spoken English in Hindi for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Spoken English in Hindi has got over 30596+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 27
The latest update of Spoken English in Hindi is Apr 14, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Spoken English in Hindi App Overview and Details
* Learn English by using formulas (Ex: Sub + H.V + V1 + ing + Obj).
* First learn 12 formulas then convert those as 48 formulas.
* Up to 300 formulas
* Best way to learn English according to English Grammar
* This formulas covers Grammar part also.
* Each formula has a description in Hindi about usage of formula.
* For each formula has been given up to 10 examples in English to Hindi.
* Graphic line draws to understand about tenses.
* Practice test papers.
* 2D Images for better understand formula.
Features of Spoken English in Hindi for PC
1) Formulas that cover grammar as well as vocabulary
2) Conversations to help with fluency
3) Graphic line drawings to help understand tenses
4) Practice test papers
5) 2D images to help with visualization of formulas
6) Audio files to help with pronunciation
7) Vocabulary lists
8) Sample sentences for each formula
9) Quizzes to test comprehension
10) A PDF or ebook that can be downloaded for easy access
Install “Spoken English in Hindi” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Spoken English in Hindi on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Spoken English in Hindi on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Spoken English in Hindi and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Spoken English in Hindi as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Spoken English in Hindi On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 14, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Spoken English in Hindi?
The Spoken English in Hindi application is a great way to improve your Hindi speaking skills. The lessons are easy to follow and the app is easy to use. I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to improve their Hindi speaking skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Spoken English in Hindi for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Spoken English in Hindi to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spoken English in Hindi and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spoken English in Hindi. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spoken English in Hindi.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.