Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 is an online course that teaches you how to speak Hindi and Malayalam. The course is designed for beginners who want to learn how to speak these two languages. The course is interactive and you can learn at your own pace. The course covers the basics of Hindi and Malayalam, such as pronunciation, grammar, and vocabulary. You will also learn useful phrases and dialogues in both languages.
The technical specifications of the Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 Andorid App Summary
Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 was developed by BigKnol and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 is 4.0 on Play store with total users of 140700. The Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 is Oct 26, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Oct 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 for PC
– Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 designed as a quick reference tool.
– The app will help you to learn and speak Hindi through Malayalam.
– It features words, phrases, and Hindi conversations.
– The app conveniently organised expressions and Hindi phrases related to shopping, hotel, and emergency situations.
– It comes with Hindi pronunciation feature and Hindi letter writing tool.
– You will learn everything from reading and writing letters, basic grammar and conversational structures.
– You will get clear guidance on writing the Hindi script.
Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 App Overview and Details
Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 designed as a quick reference tool. The app will help you to learn and speak Hindi through Malayalam.
It features words, phrases, and Hindi conversations. The app conveniently organised expressions and Hindi phrases related to shopping, hotel, and emergency situations.
It comes with Hindi pronunciation feature and Hindi letter writing tool. You will learn everything from reading and writing letters, basic grammar and conversational structures.
You will get clear guidance on writing the Hindi script.
Whats New In this Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360?
The Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 application is a great way to learn Hindi and Malayalam. The app is easy to use and has a lot of great features. The app is perfect for beginners and advanced learners alike. The app is a great way to improve your language skills.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spoken Hindi Malayalam 360.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.